Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I am sure we are keeping our fingers crossed.
    my toes oso cross liao

my hair oso cross

my eyes goin to cross soon.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa seh

u reply to Mr.Tell-Me-Pls MCN ah...

last time no.7 oso kenny dalglish leh
    and also kevin keegan

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    and also kevin keegan
    steve mcmanaman oso.

LATEST!!! BARRY STAYING AT VILLA!!!

Aston Villa have announced that Liverpool transfer target Gareth Barry will be staying with them.

Reports earlier on Wednesday had suggested Villa and Liverpool were close to agreeing a deal to take the England international to Anfield.

But the summer-long saga appears to finally have been brought to a close by a statement on Villa's official website at around 5pm BST.

It read: "This evening, Aston Villa can announce that Gareth Barry will be staying with the club following the interest from Liverpool over recent months.

"During discussions in the past few days, a final deadline to conclude this episode was set that all parties were aware of and agreed to. This deadline has now passed and so Gareth will remain with Villa."

Earlier this week Rafa Benitez confirmed that he still wanted to sign Barry despite splashing out 18million on Tottenham striker Robbie Keane.

But he admitted he would have to sell players in order to fund a deal for the England midfielder.

It appears he couldn't manage to do that in time to meet Villa's deadline.

is it on or off ???

started a xpert11 group.

i sent out invitations to all u guys out there liao

think i will start another LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB fans social group too.

started a LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB social group.

open to all TRUE FANS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    is it on or off ???
    think it is on??? then it is off???

tomolo morning we will know.

think it is on??? then it is off???

tomolo morning we will know.
    on or not who cares. villa manager very villain and greedy. first want carson plus 15mil. than want finnan plus 18mil.

let barry finish his contract than come to us for free.

on or not who cares. villa manager very villain and greedy. first want carson plus 15mil. than want finnan plus 18mil.

i think barry stay at villa and we get him free next season. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    is it on or off ???
    Some how i hope the transfer dun come thru lor.

Felt that he is over priced... this season Rafa is known as Robert Benitez is it. Kanna chop carrot...

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

Felt that he is over priced... this season Rafa is known as Robert Benitez is it. Kanna chop carrot...
    ya he is roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    i think barry stay at villa and we get him free next season. Hahaha
    then we transferlist him

aston villa condemned to playing for UEFA cup only la.

Villarreal 0-0 Liverpool: Keane misfires

Robbie Keane missed the best chance of the night on his Liverpool debut, just 24 hours after his 20million move to Anfield.

Keane played the first half of the friendly in Castellon, Spain, where his appearance was upstaged by the heroes' reception for the members of the Euro 2008 winners.

In the end Liverpool maintained their unbeaten record in pre-season matches, aware that their chances of adding Gareth Barry to their ranks seem to be dead.

Aston Villa's decision to end the negotiations over Barry earlier in the day was met with a strict 'no comment' from Liverpool but still dominated the pre-match discussions. Whether that is the end of the matter only time will tell.

The game was held up for several minutes as seven of Spain's victorious Euro 2008 side received ovations and presentations.

Four of those players were from Liverpool, Jose Reina, Alvaro Arbeloa, Xabi Alonso and Fernando Torres. Villarreal had Marcos Senna, Santi Cazorla and Joan Capdevila.

All seven were amusingly given small yellow submarine toys to mark the occasion, due to Villarreal's nickname.

Keane made his debut up front alongside another new boy, French teenager David Ngog, and both could have got their names on the scoresheet in the first period.

First, Keane was set up by fine work from Steven Gerrard - back following injury - and Yossi Benayoun. The new 20million man beat two players but lifted his shot over the bar.

Ngog, signed from Paris Saint Germain, saw a side-footed effort saved by Diego Lopez after Benayoun's pass.

Lopez had saved well from a Gerrard curler, but Villarreal had their moments.

The Spanish league runners-up forced Diego Cavalieri into good saves from Cani, ex-Arsenal man Robert Pires and Angel before Ariel Ibagaza hit a post with Joseba Llorente's follow-up deflected over by Stephen Darby.

Liverpool made nine changes at the break, including two teenagers on up front, the excellent Spanish youngster Daniel Pacheco and Hungarian striker Krisztian Nemeth, the reserves' top scorer last term.

Keane and Gerrard were among those taken off, leaving Benitez with a very youthful side including Jay Spearing and Emiliano Insua against Villarreal's experience.

Liverpool were under a lot more pressure in the second period, but Pacheco should have scored when put clear, only to drag his shot wide. Then Nemeth fired over from 20-yards.

With 20 minutes left Torres, Arbeloa and Alonso finally appeared - to a massive ovation from the home support.

Then with 10 minutes left, former Villarreal goalkeeper Reina came on for a cameo appearance, having rushed to the Madrigal stadium after being at the birth of his second child.

He too was given the hero treatment, the game now little more than an exhibition.

Benitez evaded questions over the Barry saga. Benitez, though, insisted on his 'party line' response to questions about Barry, saying, 'I would prefer to concentrate on the game and my squad'.

He added: 'I was really pleased with the situation on the pitch tonight. Robbie Keane did well, he had every chance to score but could not manage a goal.'

And when questioned again on the Barry subject, he said: 'I think we have quality in the squad and I would prefer to concentrate on the game.'

Benitez added: 'I feel the quality is improving, it is better than last season, and this match has been of benefit to the squad and for me to see several young players in action.'

no more curry berry!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

wah! Taurean is back! MIA so long.
    Remember to supply video when new EPL season starts!

no more curry berry!!!!

why so happy?
    we still dun have new wingers
    we still have kite, zeronin and abalone

wah! Taurean is back! MIA so long.
    Remember to supply video when new EPL season starts!
    starting soon liao

our new look LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB looking very swee swee

why so happy?
    we still dun have new wingers
    we still have kite, zeronin and abalone
    becos curry berry is grossly over-priced.

and he is hardly the winger we want. he is not even on par with alonso... we got enuff leftback now.

if raf999 wanna sign, then go out n get david silva.

still can't belif we signed robbie keane for 20m.

roberto raf999 beniteh