Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    And I was lucky that I forgot to set any tactics against you No tactic = best tactic??
    it seem that u sleep till u forgot about tactic is the highest level.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    i dont think they will even score 50. e whole pool team also cant score 100 a season.
    I thought Liverpool score more than 100 goals in all competitions last season
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Newest Robbie Keane Interview!!!!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...80729-0826.htm

i think wait for CS to start its own fantasy premierleague. its been on going for a few yrs.
    ya let the CS team start the fantasy league la.

too many online games i get too confused.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    kelong one leh

u start out with young skill 7 players.

mine all ah pehs n no skill 7.
    Scout and buy correct players.
    I just bought a Midfielder.. Young. Skill 5 , And he is a team leader .

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    good find. so now 200 goals scored in all competitions for lfc next season?
    Lobby Keen finishing not bad ehh

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    it seem that u sleep till u forgot about tactic is the highest level.
    Power
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Scout and buy correct players.
    I just bought a Midfielder.. Young. Skill 5 , And he is a team leader .

Lobby Keen finishing not bad ehh
    once more confirm domino FC is richest club.

NO REST FOR RAFA AFTER KEANE COUP

Rafael Benitez will parade new 20.3million signing Robbie Keane this morning before turning his attention to trying to secure Gareth Barry's transfer.

The Liverpool boss last night completed Keane's move from Spurs on a four-year contract worth 80,000 a week to the Republic of Ireland international.

But sources at Anfield are making it clear that Benitez is as determined as ever to clinch a deal to bring Barry from Aston Villa, despite claims from Villa Park boss Martin O'Neill that his club "valued Gareth more than Liverpool do".

O'Neill, having turned down four previous bids for Barry from Liverpool, demanded last week that the Anfield club make their intentions for any further moves known to him, so he could plan his own summer transfer strategy.

Benitez, however, will not be rushed as he has to acquire more money for his transfer kitty.

He will have to sell before he can buy Barry, and that means the likes of Jermaine Pennant, Andriy Voronin and Alvaro Arbeloa may have to be moved on.

The deal could now drag on into the new season.

Arbeloa wants to return to Spain for family reasons, and he would cost around 6million, as would Voronin. Blackburn are interested in Pennant for a 4million fee.

Keane, 28, will be introduced to the media at Liverpool's Melwood training ground and then is expected to travel to Spain with the rest of the squad for tomorrow's friendly with Villarreal.

Fourteen years ago Keane turned down the chance of joining Liverpool's youth set-up, the club he supported as a boy, and instead signed for Wolves.

TORRES IS MY DREAM PARTNER - KEANE

Robbie Keane is relishing the prospect of teaming up with Fernando Torres after completing his 20.3million move from Tottenham to Liverpool.

Keane, the 28-year-old Republic of Ireland captain, agreed a four-year deal at Anfield after undergoing a medical at Liverpool's Melwood training ground and could now establish a mouth-watering partnership in attack with Spain striker Torres.

The pair could become one of the deadliest strike combinations in the Barclays Premier League, and Keane is a big fan of his new team-mate.

"He has been a revelation since he came to the Premier League. He was absolutely outstanding last year and also in the Euros with Spain," Keane told the club's official website.

"It is hard to leave Tottenham with some of the players they had - like Dimitar Berbatov, who I had a great relationship with - but Torres is probably the best striker in the world right now. Hopefully we can play a lot of games together and do well."

Keane should play just off Torres in the Liverpool formation, and hopes to bridge the gap between midfield and Torres.

"I see myself as a second striker," he said.

"I can play off the shoulder, link things up and play in the hole. You are always judged on scoring goals as a striker and I have always scored a lot of goals. Hopefully I can continue that here at Liverpool."

The new Reds frontman turned down Liverpool as a 14-year-old in favour of joining Wolves, and is relieved the opportunity to join the club he supports came up again.

"The last four years have been great for me and I believe I am at my peak," he said.

"I am at a good age and if I didn't come to Liverpool now, maybe the opportunity wouldn't come again. It has worked out perfectly for me and, hopefully, for Liverpool Football Club as well."

Keane is set to be handed the number seven shirt, famously worn by Anfield legends including Kenny Dalglish and Kevin Keegan.

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez revealed: "We were talking about the number, and the big names that have had this number, so it will be inspirational for him to have it too."

Benitez expects Keane, who has also played for Coventry, Inter Milan and Leeds, to strike up a fearsome partnership with Torres.

"We were looking for a player with game intelligence and good movement who could play alongside Torres," Benitez told the club's official website.

"He can play with Torres up front and also on the right.

"He is a player who can give to us a lot of goals - normally he gets about 15 each year. We were looking for the workrate he can give to us, the game intelligence and also the goals."

TORRES IS MY DREAM PARTNER - KEANE

no more crouch, what other choice does he have? Kite or Zeronin?

what a no-brainer statement....we paid 20 million to have him say this? I hope Rafa didnt pay 20 million to play 4-5-1

Deregistered

once more confirm domino FC is richest club.
    No leaaa.. CAB or others.. Forget which club spend 6million on just a player..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    no more crouch, what other choice does he have? Kite or Zeronin?

what a no-brainer statement....we paid 20 million to have him say this? I hope Rafa didnt pay 20 million to play 4-5-1
    maybe the new ngogh guy.

tat club immediately no more $$ after that signing.

unlike u...

And I was lucky that I forgot to set any tactics against you No tactic = best tactic??
    Normal is also a tactic. If u start yr better players u shouldnt hv any problem. I rested a few of my better players.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    nothing is impossible.
    Its impossible for the both of them

I thought Liverpool score more than 100 goals in all competitions last season
    i'm not sure abt tat.

ya let the CS team start the fantasy league la.

too many online games i get too confused.
    Comfirm leh, must play those wit lots of ppl inside.

I spend all my 6+ million on 1 mid.

Deregistered

I spend all my 6+ million on 1 mid.
    LOL. so its your Tranny's lahhh... HAHA
    tat club immediately no more $$ after that signing.

unlike u...
    i also poor already.. now my boys at Boot Camp.. Selerang Camp .. Hardcore training..
    Samba at OCH.

maybe the new ngogh guy.
    Rafa comfirm 4-5-1 leh. Keane on left mid, Kyut on right mid. Torres solo up front.