Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too!*

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa basket, the tranny utd boss organising shoot siah!!!

got 3 leng lui!!! waseh, i tot they from my JAVStars!

see here!

wa!! got discount for us LFC fans and xpert11 kakis boh????
    the one with chantel serene and samantha?

LOL .... Sure got one laa. ehehhehe.

sure Fa Cai very soon.
    Last edited by domdomino; 24th July 2008 at 09:17 PM.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post

sure Fa Cai very soon.
    wa!! wait for him to say first! looking good!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Think should have la... u going bo?
    wa, i gotta see first. i haf a job on that day. see if i can arrange.

O`NEILL WARNS REDS OVER BARRY

Martin O'Neill has warned Liverpool he is ready to set a deadline for them to meet his valuation of wantaway Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry.

O'Neill insists Villa cannot continue to be at the "behest" of the Merseyside club who have failed to offer the 18million he is seeking for the England midfielder.

The former Celtic boss is aware he has to make his own plans for the new campaign and needs to know whether he will have the services of Barry.

Already O'Neill is considering using the 27-year-old in Saturday's home Intertoto Cup clash with Odense BK.

But that would not make Barry ineligible to play Champions League football if he eventually moved to Anfield.

O'Neill, who has rejected four bids for Barry from Reds counterpart Rafael Benitez, said: "It's been unfortunate. We don't know where we stand at this minute.

"Liverpool have not officially come back to us in any form of writing. It is a really awkward position here at this minute.

"At some stage or other there will have to be a timescale on it because we cannot just keep going on like this.

"We have got our own plans to make - and we shouldn't be at the behest of Liverpool Football Club.

"We have to pick up the pieces and I could go on for forever and a day talking about it. It doesn't really matter. We have to see what develops.

"As I say, we have not heard back from them in an official capacity."

O'Neill is ready to consider Barry on Saturday even though he was the target of abuse from Villa fans during Tuesday's friendly at Walsall.

He said: "If Gareth is in the right frame of mind then we will explore everything. He will be in contention for Saturday.

"I have never not been impressed with him in two years as to his attitude on the football pitch.

"In fairness the Intertoto gives us that chance to get into the UEFA Cup, which we set out to get into by one way or another, and Gareth was a major part of that last year."

LETO SET FOR OLYMPIAKOS MOVE

Liverpool winger Sebastian Leto has confirmed he is close to agreeing a loan move to Olympiakos.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez has informed Leto he is willing to loan him out as he is well down the pecking order at Anfield.

Leto's stay at Liverpool has been placed in doubt because of a passport problem.

The Argentinian currently holds an Italian passport to enable him to win a work permit, but Italian authorities are thought to be carrying out an investigation on the validity of a number of citizenship decisions.

The 21-year-old has revealed he has spoken to Olympiakos manager Ernesto Valverde and he admits he would be interested in a move to Greece.

"I spoke with the people of the club [Liverpool] and our decision is to leave the club and to play somewhere else on loan for one season," Leto told Greek daily SportDay. "I have to play football next season.

"My agents are in Athens. They speak with Olympiakos for my loan.

"Their manager, Ernesto Valverde called me. He told me that he is really interested in having me at his team. He told me about his thoughts and everything. For me its really important to have a manager who speaks my language.

"I spoke with some friends who know everything about Olympiakos and they told me that this is the biggest club in Greece, that they always win the championship and they always play Champions League football.

"I heard a lot also about the fans of Olympiakos. I know also that Galletti, Ledesma and Belluschi are players of Olympiakos and they are really good, they are players of national team level.

"I have some offers from Italy and Spain but Olympiakos is the best club for me at the moment."

Leto has been assured he has a long-term future at Liverpool by Benitez and he is just hoping to have his passport problems resolved so that he can move to Greece.

He added: "I am still waiting for the community passport. Liverpool will wait for it until 31st of July.

"Of course, my dream is to play football here in Liverpool.

"I spoke with Rafa Benitez and he told me that he wants me but I can't stay without the passport.

"He advised me to go somewhere else to play for one season and to return next summer. He is right."

sell him leh.

wa basket, the tranny utd boss organising shoot siah!!!

got 3 leng lui!!! waseh, i tot they from my JAVStars!

see here!

wa!! got discount for us LFC fans and xpert11 kakis boh????
    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Think should have la... u going bo?
    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post

sure Fa Cai very soon.

COMFIRM have discount for x11 kakis leh.
    Don't worry, i'm not organising ah gua shoot.

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    bro..next one then i join..i shoot channelle and samantha b4..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    bro..next one then i join..i shoot channelle and samantha b4..
    Sure, no problems. i go find new faces for u guys to shoot.

to shoot 11 sexy babes in liverpool jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    hard to organise sexy babes in jersey. i also wanna shoot them

wa lau... say no to ah guas. may ur team buang tomolo!!!

wa, liverpool gal in liverpool jersey...

and only the top niah!

can be done want if you put in a litttttttle bit more effort. the bros here will kam-sia plenty plenty to you

wa, liverpool gal in liverpool jersey...

and only the top niah!
    wei! you sure you got the right part on only

sure not the other way round

can be done want if you put in a litttttttle bit more effort. the bros here will kam-sia plenty plenty to you
    yah i know but e shoot costs would b higher cause we need props. but i'll try to reduce costs here n there so in e end everyone happy.

tat one up to u liao.

dun keep us in suspense.

Member/Tangshooter

yah i know but e shoot costs would b higher cause we need props. but i'll try to reduce costs here n there so in e end everyone happy.
    actually if the concept is unique i dun mind paying more..for jersey maybe u try rental ones?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

wa lau... say no to ah guas. may ur team buang tomolo!!!
    anywhack team v strong, i'm scared of his black magic

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    actually if the concept is unique i dun mind paying more..for jersey maybe u try rental ones?
    i'm sure the fans here will have the right attire for loaning but the problem may be the size

too big

wa, mux shoot the gals in LFC jersey... mux... take some fotos....

You'll Never Walk Alone!!!