Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too!*

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    HAHA. well, its only $37 000 not $370 000.

Bro i not like u so rich got Russian oil as backing!

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Bro i not like u so rich got Russian oil as backing!
    u sure those are Russian oil and not fatty oil?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ur players love to help u lose $$

so far oni me make $$ meh???

*goes to write more press release.*
    Sianz... first got player read dun what horrorscope drop form now get into trouble wif ref... challenge by son for heading....duno what next man ok will go write write write!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    u sure those are Russian oil and not fatty oil?
    should be Russian la... cos with fatty oil he cant buy so many players!

Deregistered

should be Russian la... cos with fatty oil he cant buy so many players!
    Dubai Oil..

PENNANT FOR ROVERS

These are busy times at Blackburn and they could become even busier over the coming days. The Sun says that, with Bentley poised to depart, Paul Ince has identified Jermaine Pennant as his replacement.

A 6m bid is mooted - although Pool are likely to demand rather more after spending 6.7m to buy Pennant from Birmingham a couple of years ago.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

KUYT ISSUES TORRES WARNING

Dirk Kuyt has warned Premier League defences Liverpool team-mate Fernando Torres will be even better this season.

Torres enjoyed a sensational debut campaign in England following his move from Atletico Madrid last summer, netting 33 goals in all competitions.

The 24-year-old also enjoyed a successful Euro 2008 with Spain, scoring the winner in the final against Germany.

And Kuyt has backed Torres to better his goalscoring record from last season.

The Dutchman told The Sun: "I think he can be even better this season.

"He is only 24 and can only get better and better.

"Fernando already knows how difficult the Premier League can be - but he did really well last year.

"The only thing he has to be careful about is that people know him now.

"But for a player with his qualities, he is always going to be difficult to play against.

"He knows that and the defenders know that as well - and they will be afraid of him. If he stays fit he can do even better than last season."

BARRY BACKED TO SHINE ALONGSIDE GERRARD

Anthony Gerrard has backed his cousin Steven and Gareth Barry to form a formidable partnership at Liverpool - if the Aston Villa captain finally secures a move to Anfield.

Walsall defender Anthony - a devout Liverpool fan - witnessed at first hand the anger Villa fans now feel towards Barry during Tuesday's friendly between the two clubs.

But Barry's professionalism only increased Anthony's admiration for the 27-year-old, who is waiting for Liverpool to match Villa's 18million valuation of him.

Anthony Gerrard said: "After seeing that performance on Tuesday, it would seem that whatever is going on in Gareth Barry's football life has not affected him on the pitch.

"He showed he was a class act and a class above any of the other players on the pitch. As a Liverpool fan, I believe he would be a great addition to the team.

"Gareth wants to do better for himself and play in the Champions League. Everyone wants to excel in their career and I think Steven and Gareth would play very well together.

"Steven would like Gareth to join him at Liverpool. They are good friends and they get on whenever they join up with the England squad. I have no doubt at all they would make a good partnership on the field."

O'Neill is adamant he will not budge from the asking price for Barry, who made it clear at the end of last season that he wanted to make the move to the Reds despite having two years remaining on his current contract.

Villa, meanwhile, are set to step up their bid to sign goalkeeper Brad Friedel after Blackburn confirmed they had accepted an offer for the 37-year-old.

O'Neill, who also hopes to complete the signing of another American keeper, Brad Guzan, needs to strengthen in the department as Stuart Taylor is currently his only senior shot-stopper.

Liverpool and Aston Villa remain at loggerheads over the transfer of Gareth Barry, with Villa boss Martin O'Neill maintaining that he still wants 18m straight cash for the England midfielder. (Daily Express)

Blackburn boss Paul Ince is ready to make a 6m bid for Liverpool winger Jermaine Pennant, but he may have to increase the bid. (The Sun)

Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt has pleaded with Spurs captain Robbie Keane to move to Anfield. (Daily Star)

Next round

2008-07-25 16:30 Transversite United - anyhowwhack fc

2008-07-25 16:30 ANG MO KIO Kampong - SlumberPool

2008-07-25 16:30 Taurean - Chao Ah Beng FC

2008-07-25 16:30 UnitedMan FC - Japanese AV Stars FC

2008-07-25 16:30 RedSpot - grumpy babies

2008-07-25 16:30 The Devils - bLaZeR F.C.

2 fixture of the round.

REDS SIGN FRENCH STRIKER NGOG
    Jimmy Rice 24 July 2008

Liverpool have today signed French hotshot David Ngog from Paris Saint Germain.
    The 19-year-old becomes the fourth addition to Rafa Benitez's first-team squad after penning a four-year deal at Anfield

Ngog is one of the brightest young talents in French football.

His tally of just one goal from 18 league appearances last term was largely down to PSG's disappointing form a contention backed up by his prolificacy on the international stage.

The lightning quick forward has scored goals at every youth level for France, including two absolute corkers against England Under-19s last season.

Ngog is the cousin of former Newcastle United defender Jean-Alain Boumsong.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Jimmy Rice 24 July 2008

The 19-year-old becomes the fourth addition to Rafa Benitez's first-team squad after penning a four-year deal at Anfield

His tally of just one goal from 18 league appearances last term was largely down to PSG's disappointing form a contention backed up by his prolificacy on the international stage.

The lightning quick forward has scored goals at every youth level for France, including two absolute corkers against England Under-19s last season.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Jimmy Rice 24 July 2008

luckily he is striker.

but maybe we will see him miss empty net goals.

Next round

2008-07-25 16:30 Transversite United - anyhowwhack fc

2008-07-25 16:30 ANG MO KIO Kampong - SlumberPool

2008-07-25 16:30 Taurean - Chao Ah Beng FC

2008-07-25 16:30 UnitedMan FC - Japanese AV Stars FC

2008-07-25 16:30 RedSpot - grumpy babies

2008-07-25 16:30 The Devils - bLaZeR F.C.

2 fixture of the round.
    Battle of the top 2 giant, the top 3 will change position once more!

Battle of the top 2 giant, the top 3 will change position once more!
    change change change!!!

Deregistered

change change change!!!
    yea lorh. i want go up also one eh.

sign a new player..

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    yea lorh. i want go up also one eh.

sign a new player..
    richest club in the league.

wa basket, the tranny utd boss organising shoot siah!!!

got 3 leng lui!!! waseh, i tot they from my JAVStars!

see here!

wa!! got discount for us LFC fans and xpert11 kakis boh????

Barry could play in InterToto, insists O'Neill

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill is considering playing want-away skipper Gareth Barry in Saturday's Intertoto Cup clash with Odense BK at Villa Park.

And O'Neill admitted he would be happy for the long-running saga involving Barry and a possible move to Liverpool to be resolved 'one way or another'.

Barry, valued at 18million by O'Neill, was booed by the Villa fans present at Tuesday's friendly clash at Walsall.

But that will not stop O'Neill considering him on Saturday if he feels the 27-year-old is in the right frame of mind.

O'Neill said: 'I think that in terms of fitness the game on Tuesday will have brought Gareth on so, if he's mentally tuned in and he wants to go and play, why not?

'Why shouldn't he be in contention for the game? He's a quality player and that's what we're looking for.'

O'Neill maintains he would still like Barry to remain at Villa but is frustrated at the lack of progress one way or the other.

He said: 'Deep down we would all love him to stay at the football club. We haven't heard back from Liverpool for some time and we're not exactly sure where we all stand.

'When people say people are in limbo, I don't think that applies to anybody more than ourselves. We don't know whether to move forward or not with it.

'It's a long-running saga and I wouldn't mind it ending one way or another.

'My preference - and hopefully I'm speaking for a lot of Villa fans, if not all of them - is that we would like Gareth to stay at the football club.

'That would be great because it will be hard to replace him.

'But we're not sure where Liverpool stand now. It was never mentioned before about them needing to sell some players before they bought - that was never in the system at all. But seemingly it must be part of it.

'The point is that this has been long running and we're looking to see it end one way or another.'

wa basket, the tranny utd boss organising shoot siah!!!

got 3 leng lui!!! waseh, i tot they from my JAVStars!

see here!

wa!! got discount for us LFC fans and xpert11 kakis boh????
    Think should have la... u going bo?