Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1017

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too!*

  1. #221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    every1 got skill 7 expect me, blazer n amk. finally i got skill 7 now
    My only skill 7 player is my GK. And his form is so erratic
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  2. #222
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    My only skill 7 player is my GK. And his form is so erratic
    Saked him!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #223
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    My only skill 7 player is my GK. And his form is so erratic
    MTL!!! SACK!! YESSS!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #224
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Next round


    2008-07-21 16:30 anyhowwhack fc - ANG MO KIO Kampong
    2008-07-21 16:30 bLaZeR F.C. - SlumberPool
    2008-07-21 16:30 Taurean - RedSpot
    2008-07-21 16:30 grumpy babies - The Devils
    2008-07-21 16:30 UnitedMan FC - Transversite United
    2008-07-21 16:30 Japanese AV Stars FC - domino f.c

    The matches of the day!

  5. #225
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Dont sack him!!! let me score a few goals 1st.

  6. #226
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Next round


    2008-07-21 16:30 anyhowwhack fc - ANG MO KIO Kampong
    2008-07-21 16:30 bLaZeR F.C. - SlumberPool
    2008-07-21 16:30 Taurean - RedSpot
    2008-07-21 16:30 grumpy babies - The Devils
    2008-07-21 16:30 UnitedMan FC - Transversite United
    2008-07-21 16:30 Japanese AV Stars FC - domino f.c

    The matches of the day!
    yr match also leh. Keke. Must hold the Ah Gua!!!!!

  7. #227
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    yr match also leh. Keke. Must hold the Ah Gua!!!!!
    yeah..must hold the ah guas..i want to maintain my no.2 seat..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  8. #228
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    yeah..must hold the ah guas..i want to maintain my no.2 seat..
    tonight u go no1 if u win slumberpool. Slumberpool dont sleep hor. keke

  9. #229
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    tonight u go no1 if u win slumberpool. Slumberpool dont sleep hor. keke
    If i seat on top i don't come down one leh..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #230
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    yeah..must hold the ah guas..i want to maintain my no.2 seat..
    Wah.. u all like that say i Stress lei....... what tactics to play huh?

  11. #231
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Wah.. u all like that say i Stress lei....... what tactics to play huh?
    1-4-5..very offensive..aggresive..long ball..normal defense..uncheck all boxes except long ball..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  12. #232
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    1-4-5..very offensive..aggresive..long ball..normal defense..uncheck all boxes except long ball..
    Wah power man! was thinking of 1-1-8 ... very offensive ... bruised... long ball .... defensive unchecked all boxes except cheating ...

  13. #233
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Wah.. u all like that say i Stress lei....... what tactics to play huh?
    Nothing to lose at home. Attack at home to gain the 3points. keke. If u closed door, i sure he will score 1 to close door. More worst.

  14. #234
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Nothing to lose at home. Attack at home to gain the 3points. keke. If u closed door, i sure he will score 1 to close door. More worst.
    Cant find the option for 1-1-8 formation lei...

  15. #235
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Cant find the option for 1-1-8 formation lei...
    Since yr midfielders soo power. Must make full use of it. pack either your defend or midfield.

  16. #236
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Since yr midfielders soo power. Must make full use of it. pack either your defend or midfield.
    ok some of them quite old lei ... cant catch up with his young punk!

  17. #237
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    ok some of them quite old lei ... cant catch up with his young punk!
    hahaha zai 1. Like cheesecake said, dont tick pressure in the tactics. Or else 2nd half run out of gas.

  18. #238
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hahaha zai 1. Like cheesecake said, dont tick pressure in the tactics. Or else 2nd half run out of gas.
    ok i go n set my tactics! Wish me Luck!

  19. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Saked him!
    But then sometimes he can be so brillant and keep a clean sheet despite poor performance from my defenders.

    Sack? You wish He may be your stumbling block for you in our match tonight And definitely no sacking, might as well sell him for more $$....after our match
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  20. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (25!)- You'll Never Walk Alone! *Xpert 11 discussions too

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Dont sack him!!! let me score a few goals 1st.
    If he is still around next season. We already met twice
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •