Thread: Evening and Night Shooting - 11th July 2003

Default Evening and Night Shooting - 11th July 2003

To those who went along with us, pls feel free to post any shot here, be it good or bad, something that you'll want to share with the rest

Hi meng,

it's really an enriching and nice experience to go around shooting with u guys. thanks for organising that.

http://www.pbase.com/lightathorizon2/marinasq

here's mine .. not a lot cos lots of repetitious shots.

comments?

hey horizoner, i liked the way you shoot the shears bridge. nice composition.

hei.. how did you guys get on to the sheares bridge??.. from marina bay??... heard from a friend it is not legal... is it??

Hello guys,

despite the uncooperative weather, it was great to meet with some fellow photogs that evening, really enjoyed myself

many thanks meng for organizing.

here are a few of the pics:

http://www.pbase.com/patch17/night_shoot

no. 1 and no. 6 were from below the bridge, and the rest were from atop the bridge itself.

for those interested: Nikon F801s, Kodak Gold 100, and a sigma 24-70. The close-up of the Fulerton was made using a Nikon 70-210 from the bridge.

btw, from what I know, it is perfectly legal to walk across shearer's brdidge, burboiboi. there's access via a proper stairway from Marina bay and Tanjong Rhu.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

i guess we all had the same prob on the bridge huh .. that's the vibrating ground .. argghhh

perhaps tat's y most of my shots r not as sharp as expected.

nice meeting u too keep snapping!

Originally posted by patch17
    Hello guys,

despite the uncooperative weather, it was great to meet with some fellow photogs that evening, really enjoyed myself

many thanks meng for organizing.

here are a few of the pics:

http://www.pbase.com/patch17/night_shoot

no. 1 and no. 6 were from below the bridge, and the rest were from atop the bridge itself.

for those interested: Nikon F801s, Kodak Gold 100, and a sigma 24-70. The close-up of the Fulerton was made using a Nikon 70-210 from the bridge.

btw, from what I know, it is perfectly legal to walk across shearer's brdidge, burboiboi. there's access via a proper stairway from Marina bay and Tanjong Rhu.

Originally posted by Marq21
    hey horizoner, i liked the way you shoot the shears bridge. nice composition.
    thanks

Hello Derrick,

Nice meeting you too.

I agree, the vibration on the bridge was a bit of a problem, not to mention that stupid Zouk balloon floating around like some UFO.

Wish I could have joined you guys down by the esplenade, maybe next time.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

Glad that u guys enjoyed!
    I din do much anyway...maybe a few weeks down and I'll do another one, but perhaps at another location...catching the sunset???

i heard the sunset at Tuas is marvellous .. best in singapore.

but very inaccessible leh ...