Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 130

Thread: First-timers' table @ July 16th SEED

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    i hope every1 had a good time, and pls accept my apologies if i've been amiss in "entertaining" y'all. so many first-timers, so little time...

    and pls!!! join us next SEED!!!

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir View
    Posts
    136

    Default

    damn.. I'm a newbie virgin.... but I just read this thread...

  3. #103
    Col Lau
    Guests

    Default

    Can i join too?

  4. #104

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    i hope every1 had a good time, and pls accept my apologies if i've been amiss in "entertaining" y'all. so many first-timers, so little time...

    and pls!!! join us next SEED!!!
    I was there to collect the Eyes of EOS book and I found the place was packed with 'Wilderbeest'!!!
    Never knew so many CSers built like pro SLRs and I thought it was too cramp so I left after getting my book.
    Hopefully the next time I can join a smaller group for a photoshoot outing and have a good chat with 'uncle' Larry.


    p.s.: This is the 2nd time I went to SEED & left without introducing myself.

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    East
    Posts
    379

    Default

    I went there also with Agila, met Wolfgang, meng, Azure, ST1100 and dextorian. I intended to meet Larry et.al., but seems very busy with others, so maybe next time? .

    Bought also something from Eastgear and able to meet him and BigBelly.

    What can I say, SEED is really a very lively gathering!

    We left early and hitched with dextorian for the ride home, very nice guy. Thanks dude!

    Nice meeting you all guys!



    Forgot to add, this is our first time at SEED!

  6. #106

    Default

    hmm...i had a enjoyable time there chating with (sorry i forgot their nick) had a real great chat hope to hang out on photo shot outting the next time and thanks larry for so kind to ask me to join in hehehehe "don't shy, sit down sit down" hehehe

  7. #107

    Default

    thankz to andrew for his precious time that nite. Now i finally know wat my camera is thinking
    haha
    too bad i cant stay longer to get to know fellow newbies
    i onli saw a CJ uniform i was from there too

  8. #108

    Default

    Originally posted by cherry
    thankz to andrew for his precious time that nite. Now i finally know wat my camera is thinking
    haha
    too bad i cant stay longer to get to know fellow newbies
    i onli saw a CJ uniform i was from there too
    That's our famous...er... hrm... you won't want to know her...

  9. #109

    Default

    Originally posted by cherry
    thankz to andrew for his precious time that nite. Now i finally know wat my camera is thinking
    haha
    too bad i cant stay longer to get to know fellow newbies
    i onli saw a CJ uniform i was from there too
    Ya he's very helpful and detailed..I also learnt alot by the sidelines..

    Originally posted by togu
    That's our famous...er... hrm... you won't want to know her...
    Erm, let's just say... RUN!!!!!

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by cherry
    i onli saw a CJ uniform i was from there too
    Wait wait..
    You talked to me right?
    You're that soft-spoken, slim pretty girl, right?
    /me grabs around for names.

    Ermm...

    Mr. togu, don't bully me ah...
    I am so friendly....
    Why wouldn't you want to know me? *hurt*
    djchris, you also bully me like togu...

    *sniff*
    Don't make me call UL...

  11. #111

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    Wait wait..
    You talked to me right?
    You're that soft-spoken, slim pretty girl, right?
    /me grabs around for names.

    Ermm...

    Mr. togu, don't bully me ah...
    I am so friendly....
    Why wouldn't you want to know me? *hurt*
    djchris, you also bully me like togu...

    *sniff*
    Don't make me call UL...
    My shoulder still having bruise.... from the last time you...

  12. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    My shoulder still having bruise.... from the last time you...
    Don't believe that you're so weak.

  13. #113

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    My shoulder still having bruise.... from the last time you...
    Got witness!

  14. #114

    Default

    Originally posted by Kei
    Got witness!
    There, everyone knows, poledra is ....

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    *sniff*

  16. #116

  17. #117

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    *sniff*
    /me pass a tissue to Poledra......



    oops....
    just now I ... use the .. err.. tissue to.....

  18. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On the streets where you live
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Alamak ... serious ah ..

    Poledra dun look like the sort which can hurt togu one leh ..

    Hmm .. unless its zheng (1) ren (2) bu (4) lou (4) mian (4)

    haha

  19. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    293

    Default

    muahahaha....FM3A and other Nikon stuff still on sale, info available on BUY & SELL forum!


    btw,

    you're welcome, cherry!!

    andrew

  20. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    311

    Default

    We stayed until 10 pm while the other group were having happy hour. Rained heavily, got drenched while running to the carpark,luckily not sick today.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •