My friend went for this interview for a full time position with this company and one month later she received an e-mail asking her if she was still interested in the job. However, they wanted to give her a part-time weekend position and to take 2 months to evaluate whether she was suitable for the full-time post. After a few days boss called and right at the end of the convesation asked if she wanted to take a short (3month) contract position for the full time job so that they can evaluate her suitability. My friend went home and decided that the pay was very low and decided on the part-time one. Oh yes, when she asked the boss to reconsider the pay for the contract position there was no response. Suddenly, there was no sound from the boss for a week. Then, the boss wrote and asked if she was still wants the part-time position. Since my friend is now suffering from job hunt frustration, should she ask for the contract position, take the part-time position or go on a vacation?