Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $2600 for a sony psp

Default Re: $2600 for a sony psp

can they report this to CASE ????
    Objection !!!

In these day and age of the internet, online search and that fact that many shops would sometime be pastering pricelist outside shops to compete for customer and PSP being as such a common sight everywhere that we all know at least one friend who owns one.... you are looking at buying one because you read it got interested or seen your friend playing it and you never ask how much they pay for it? Smart enough to hold down a job to get you a credit card, and maybe young as in the age group that is tech savvy AND you still get conned or pressured into paying $2600 for it?!. Like the other forumer said, she deserve it...I am sorry but really...if this case is even real.

They can bring this up to CASE but not due to the price but on what charges for this 'modification' part of the bill was about. It's a free market...you go to the cinema and they charge you for a bottle of coke like 2-3 times the price you find in a mama store but it is up to you to pay or not pay and walk away. You can't be buying the coke and then go CASE to complain the cinema charged too much for the coke. By paying you in principle agree to the price to pay.
    Last edited by sammy888; 17th July 2008 at 04:01 PM.

actually i work quite near LP, maybe i should go there and take picture of the salesman. and award him " best " salesman of the month.
    Objection !!!

The invoice seem unreal. Why would anyone pay $2600 for a PSP? You can just say "I got no $$$. Wait I go to ATM withdraw $$$" to make your get away.

If someone really paid $2600 for a PSP, den he/she cant blame anyone else for their foolishness.

Sometimes its best to leave the credit cards at home.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    This shop damn jialat, no liang xin at all.
    to them liang xin is worth nothing
    Last edited by kiama; 17th July 2008 at 09:10 PM.

Is the buyer a caveman ?

I won't really blame the shop but rather think that the buyer didn't done her homework .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12