Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1031

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #741
    Member/Tangshooter mapper48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Joo Chiat Place
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396243

    above link is by raptor, anyone wants to help out too? i'm interested and may be helping out if possible. see if any fellow tangshooters going too
    I would like to be involved as well. Could you keep me posted on this. Check with Lotusfairy, she may also like to get in the act.

    Thanks

    Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

  2. #742
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Fwah.. aiyoooo.... so rate liao...me ish hab not phinish sending all the moller home reh.... OOppzz...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  3. #743
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Got male models around... Get distracted, keep wanting to shoot them...

    Here's one...
    mauhahahaha....
    Last edited by zaxh81; 19th July 2008 at 05:24 PM.

  4. #744
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Butties, I had posted some of my pictures from Thailand trip.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396286

  5. #745
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Took this picture from the hotel room.


  6. #746

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Took this picture from the hotel room.

    Impressived! I always like such shot. understand in UK got this photographer only do this theme .
    Any special setting to share?
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

  7. #747
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    i have been bad.... i posted a statement on the rice projects, because i saw/found some stuffs 2 days ago (caught my eyes)...speculation..no...cos i am sure if ook hard enough, they will see something that has wizzed past the judges and against the rules and regulations..

    i believe in honestly in competition too..!

    when said it's amazing a 26voters won (wooh...), instead her friend come rant at me..
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 19th July 2008 at 07:20 PM.

  8. #748

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Took this picture from the hotel room.

    Nice pic!

  9. #749

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Sorry missed so many shoots man.. sho sad i ish got OT eberydae
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  10. #750

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    i have been bad.... i posted a statement on the rice projects, because i saw/found some stuffs 2 days ago (caught my eyes)...speculation..no...cos i am sure if ook hard enough, they will see something that has wizzed past the judges and against the rules and regulations..

    i believe in honestly in competition too..!

    when said it's amazing a 26voters won (wooh...), instead her friend come rant at me..

    your post ish chim...

  11. #751
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    chim..not chim lah..

    saw tsky post his friends won...check the entry.. both canon...so i said canon user win siah..and its won by 26 votes ..amazing rite..

    then he rant at me that high votes doesnt mean win...then went on and on defending (sound kan cheong to me liaoo)..until now i wonder why...

    anyway, i oso found an entry..i saw those pics before ...i think last year...some winning top prizes photo...also allowed for votes in the rice project...
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 19th July 2008 at 08:10 PM.

  12. #752

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Fellow Tangsshooter - Please do support MULAN Pinky St thread !
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...76#post4182476
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

  13. #753

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    chim..not chim lah..

    saw tsky post his friends won...check the entry.. both canon...so i said canon user win siah..and its won by 26 votes ..amazing rite..

    then he rant at me that high votes doesnt mean win...then went on and on defending (sound kan cheong to me liaoo)..until now i wonder why...

    anyway, i oso found an entry..i saw those pics before ...i think last year...some winning top prizes photo...also allowed for votes in the rice project...
    hokays...did u sexpose the entry using recycled pic?

  14. #754
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    hokays...did u sexpose the entry using recycled pic?
    no...i saw it the other day...while browsing them...anyway, the organiser might read it and hopefully they look into it lor
    1 is i think some tv thingy.(cannot remember liao)...
    another one is another cammy brand photo contest (this one very firm cos i had impression of it)..

    i am sure many people should see it..why nobody bring it up....? izzit it not fair to bring $-winning pics to compete again?
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 19th July 2008 at 08:38 PM.

  15. #755
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    see..what i mean...

  16. #756
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mapper48 View Post
    I would like to be involved as well. Could you keep me posted on this. Check with Lotusfairy, she may also like to get in the act.

    Thanks

    i have requested a slot of the afternoon. so i tink you can still join too.

    lotusfairy: interested?

  17. #757
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Took this picture from the hotel room.

    wah nice...i can never take lightning shots one

  18. #758
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    i have requested a slot of the afternoon. so i tink you can still join too.

    lotusfairy: interested?
    wait har...checking my diary...i have loads of duties during august, my last min schedule posted to me a few days again...me kana recalled back (and it is important one)...

  19. #759

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Exclusive Moller? shoot #2









    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  20. #760
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Exclusive Moller? shoot #2









    fwah our #1 moller

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •