Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIV: TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Please sexpose redsun in Tcss or set up a candids thread.... Keep poses thread clean else gana go to kopitiam again... haha...
    sorry butties...

Quote Originally Posted by rovermania View Post
    *sob sob*
    Can share with me wats the difficulties actually? Location, background, etc?
    Bro, location is one thing, lighting too dim, thus making shooting a bit tough. Maybe I not pro enuff but location this time rd def not the best. Also, the appearance of so many cars at one shot diversifies photogs attention to dedicate shooting time to one car. Scale of this size would normally require more careful planning and sourcing for locations to positioning cars and planning of timing for shoot. Amount of time to shoot per car is also limited. Normally I would prefer 1 car at least 45 mins especially in tricky lighting conditions to really shoot the car well.

I being straight here on my views so that if in future there is more of these shoots, it would benefit in the planning and help produce better shots of the cars. Definitely no offense to organisers or anyone k
    Agree with KuanToh on the points mentioned...so many nicely modded cars and we don't have enough time to shoot...

Bro, location is one thing, lighting too dim, thus making shooting a bit tough. Maybe I not pro enuff but location this time rd def not the best. Also, the appearance of so many cars at one shot diversifies photogs attention to dedicate shooting time to one car. Scale of this size would normally require more careful planning and sourcing for locations to positioning cars and planning of timing for shoot. Amount of time to shoot per car is also limited. Normally I would prefer 1 car at least 45 mins especially in tricky lighting conditions to really shoot the car well.

I being straight here on my views so that if in future there is more of these shoots, it would benefit in the planning and help produce better shots of the cars. Definitely no offense to organisers or anyone k
    Yes. I agreed that the location I had chosen is not ideal. Probably too much concern was placed on having a place for main grp formation. After last nite's shoots, I reckon that for such 'chingay' car lights shoots, it'll be better to have individual shoots of each car or max of 2 cars. Location(s) for individual car shoot will then be slightly easier to choose. More time could then be focused on the shooting and positioning.

Once again, on behalf of my team and Kelisa grp, sincerely thanks all photographers and models for enduring the time with us. Esp taking considerations that it was a weekday nite and many of us came straight after work/class. I would think last nite's shoots is the last of the fashion car shoots series since we had completed both day and nite shoots (thinking back, we did all these within a week! ) Well, if anyone's still keen in having another niteshoot (maybe we'll schedule on a Sat nite next time), do let me knw.

Learning thru experiments and experiences....

Yes. I agreed that the location I had chosen is not ideal. Probably too much concern was placed on having a place for main grp formation. After last nite's shoots, I reckon that for such 'chingay' car lights shoots, it'll be better to have individual shoots of each car or max of 2 cars. Location(s) for individual car shoot will then be slightly easier to choose. More time could then be focused on the shooting and positioning.

Once again, on behalf of my team and Kelisa grp, sincerely thanks all photographers and models for enduring the time with us. Esp taking considerations that it was a weekday nite and many of us came straight after work/class. I would think last nite's shoots is the last of the fashion car shoots series since we had completed both day and nite shoots (thinking back, we did all these within a week! ) Well, if anyone's still keen in having another niteshoot (maybe we'll schedule on a Sat nite next time), do let me knw.

Learning thru experiments and experiences....
    really wan to thank u and ilsam for organising...my opinion of car shoot is to find a balance between # of cars, ease of finding locations and the concept...

1 or 2 car shoot is easier in terms of planning and finding locations. most places (if there are security guards) won't chase u away if u have 1-2 cars doing shoot.

But then, you wont get group pics of cars and varieties which can be very nice as well. Therefore, it all depends on the theme of the shoot and the final results you want...

overall, it's been a fun experience...
    Last edited by coolsigg; 19th July 2008 at 09:06 AM.

Btw, I hv been thinking of doing a car charity event for the past 2 yrs. My initial idea was to organise a charity event on sales of self-made handicrafts+non-cash donations to charity (my choice organisation is Club Rainbow). Wif my recent new found frens here at CS, I hv been thinkng thru these few days to hv a sort of collaboration between TS and us the car owners. On top of the handicrafts/donations ideas, we could hv charity photoshoots for the donors, together with the models and fashion cars. At the end of the event, reps from TS and car owners will pass the collected donations to Club Rainbow on a separate day.

Luring of ppl to such event can be via forums. Mass notifications could be sent to all clubs forums to encourage them to drive to the chosen location for a 'pitstop' to dropoff their donations. We could hv this on a weekend morning where keen drivers could even juz make an effort to drive past with their family to dropoff their donations. I had seen such arrangement being done once at Kallang open carpark (the one where KFC & Mac are located), and was pretty successful. The only thing is we need to be very careful in our planning and logistical supports. Alot of time and efforts need to be spent on planning. Thats y I hv been KIV-ing this idea for so long.

Will discuss in depth with TS and Kelisa grp if anyone is keen in embarking this idea.

Club Rainbow, formed in 1982, is an independent, charitable, non-profit organization that acts as an umbrella body to include children suffering from all forms of major chronic illnesses. Its mission is to provide emotional, informational and financial support to families of children suffering from major chronic and life- threatening illnesses.
    Last edited by rovermania; 19th July 2008 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Got male models around... Get distracted, keep wanting to shoot them...

Here's one...

Mainly of the reason above... :X
    fwah!!i rike this!

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    really wan to thank u and ilsam for organising...my opinion of car shoot is to find a balance between # of cars, ease of finding locations and the concept...

1 or 2 car shoot is easier in terms of planning and finding locations. most places (if there are security guards) won't chase u away if u have 1-2 cars doing shoot.

But then, you wont get group pics of cars and varieties which can be very nice as well. Therefore, it all depends on the theme of the shoot and the final results you want...

yeah, i also want to thank you and aloy for organising a mass outing, wasn't easy coordinating but you two sure did it cheers

Here's one...
    can see alot of hair light...even on the arms!

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    yeah, i also want to thank you and aloy for organising a mass outing, wasn't easy coordinating but you two sure did it cheers
    Thks bros. It was a fun and eye-opening experience with u fellows. I had learnt quite abit on the positionings and on how to acheive the 'correct feel' required for shoots. Hmmmm... dun need to thank me. It was Aloy who coordinated the whole thing. He's been running around despite his bz work. But but but hor, if u guys realli wanna thank me, invite me to KTV if u guys hv one. I'll sing my heart out for u all lol.

Ohayo !

OMG i haven't even download my pics thread up liaoz ! whaha
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Overall evryone of us, models ,photographers and car models did their best in difficult lighting environment. Was a good experience in making award winning photos. But most important we enjoy the fun and easy shoot, no stress for cars and models.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Here's one...
    Ghost in the Shell!!!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

flickr
    ~Photos Are Backups Of My Memories~

Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Got male models around... Get distracted, keep wanting to shoot them...

Here's one...

Maybe one thread specially for carshoots only (non-OT)...

Mainly of the reason above... :X

Finally saw the real face of Redsun...
    flickr
    ~Photos Are Backups Of My Memories~

Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    Finally saw the real face of Redsun...
    real face is Redsun...

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Ghost in the Shell!!!
    AGREE ...... GITS !!!!!!! he ish the Puppet MASter !!!!!!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    AGREE ...... GITS !!!!!!! he ish the Puppet MASter !!!!!!
    "Follow me to a land across the shining sea
    Waiting beyond the world we have known
    Beyond the world the dream could be
    And the joy we have tasted

Follow me along the road that only love can see
    Rising above the fun years of the night
    Into the light beyond the tears
    And all the years we have wasted

Follow me to a distand land this mountain high
    Where all the music that we always kept inside will fill the sky
    Singing in the silent swerve a heart is free
    While the world goes on running and turning
    Turning and falling"

"Follow me to a land across the shining sea
    Waiting beyond the world we have known
    Beyond the world the dream could be
    And the joy we have tasted

Follow me along the road that only love can see
    Rising above the fun years of the night
    Into the light beyond the tears
    And all the years we have wasted

Follow me to a distand land this mountain high
    Where all the music that we always kept inside will fill the sky
    Singing in the silent swerve a heart is free