Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Head of Ren Ci arrested

Default Re: Head of Ren Ci arrested

1 should always seek a balance in life, by the looks of it some1's life is far from balance.

while to err is human, 1 should not shy away from responsiblility.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    1 should always seek a balance in life, by the looks of it some1's life is far from balance.

while to err is human, 1 should not shy away from responsiblility.
    There is no balance in life, only can minimize it.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Of course there is balance. If you minimize something then some else gets maximize. The middle path.

true, but most do fine minimising vast imbalance, fine-tuning here&there.

he's way off, but not the first to fall from such great heights...

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Of course there is balance. If you minimize something then some else gets maximize. The middle path.
    Just look at both of your hands, same? It apply to life too. Again, in life. It jsut how you want look at it.

And recently, there are threads about how's life in SIngapore and the living standards and about individual "comfort" level.

Nothing is right or wrong in life, it just how you look at it. Majority dont mean right too nor Minority is wrong.

Just live with an open heart.

Just look at both of your hands, same? It apply to life too. Again, in life. It jsut how you want look at it.

And recently, there are threads about how's life in SIngapore and the living standards and about individual "comfort" level.

Nothing is right or wrong in life, it just how you look at it. Majority dont mean right too nor Minority is wrong.

Just live with an open heart.
    see you answer yourself with my remark. Not Majority and Not Minority ...so it's the middle ground view heheh ... aiya..don't use the hand analogy lah heheh... Use the scale balance. Life is about moderation. In moderation you find that it is easier to live in difficult times.
    Last edited by sammy888; 16th July 2008 at 12:08 AM.

And again, "BALANCE" mean "Perfection", what stuff in this world is Perfect?

true, but most do fine minimising vast imbalance, fine-tuning here&there.

he's way off, but not the first to fall from such great heights...
    I didt not follow up what's going on. And he might way off? As we dont know what's going on by the "truth" sometime have to "see" deeper and wider

And again, "BALANCE" mean "Perfection", what stuff in this world is Perfect?

I didt not follow up what's going on. And he might way off? As we dont know what's going on by the "truth" sometime have to "see" deeper and wider

Balance is not perfect. Balance is what you want it to be. Balance does not alway mean middle visually. Balance can be lope side too...as one end of a stick is fatter then the other end...so to balance it you can not put the fulcrum in the middle length of the stick so in the end balance is some where else other then right in the middle ....perfectly.

my bad, the jury is not out yet. apologies...

is perfection & balance the same? not to me, or is it just me?...

see you answer yourself with my remark. Not Majority and Not Minority ...so it's the middle ground view heheh ... aiya..don't use the hand analogy lah heheh... Use the scale balance. Life is about moderation. In moderation you find that it is easier to live in difficult times.
    Are we at the same channel????? Generation gap again? Sighz..... my england got problem leh....

my bad, the jury is not out yet. apologies...

is perfection & balance the same? not to me, or is it just me?...
    You are not alone heheh... okay instead of saying balance then let's call it your center. Each of us have to find our center. That center does not have to be perfect but it has to be something you can live with. It is like finding that temperate zone that is not too cold or too warm for you and you alone as another person's center might defer from yours. He or she may prefer a more cooler or warmer state. So how can that be perfect or perfection? We all have a difference preference so perfection is never constant in general. We just have to find therefore what suits us. SO how can that be define as seeking perfection.
    Last edited by sammy888; 16th July 2008 at 12:18 AM.

Balance is not perfect. Balance is what you want it to be. Balance does not alway mean middle visually. Balance can be lope side too...as one end of a stick is fatter then the other end...so to balance it you can not put the fulcrum in the middle length of the stick so in the end balance is some where else other then right in the middle ....perfectly.
    Hm...... we are saying different thing of balance

how can that be there's no right or wrong? which dictionary you use?

well said!

You are not alone heheh... okay instead of saying balance then let's call it your center. Each of us have to find our center. That center does not have to be perfect but it has to be something you can live with. It is like finding that temperate zone that is not too cold or too warm for you and you alone as another person's center might defer from yours. He or she may prefer a more cooler or warmer state. So how can that be perfect or perfection? We all have a difference preference so perfection is never constant in general. We just have to find therefore what suits us. SO how can that be define as seeking perfection.
    the art of Zen! i'm still a novice in practice.

how can that be there's no right or wrong? which dictionary you use?
    Sighz..... nvm

the art of Zen! i'm still a novice in practice.
    I am too man. It's a life long lesson that keeps evolving. Call it Zen or Buddhism, philosophy or plain common sense....whatever. One things is certain from what little I know...it is never constant...the pracitce that it. The basic are just guide line but application really comes from you and what you know and learning to use that to give you balance. You keep learning. What you learn and adapt today, you will indeed change tomorrow...They teach one to be adaptive and like water to flow with it. So for what good or bad around you, you just have to adapt it. Good and fine to bitch and moan about something for a period. There is nothing wrong with that. It is natural but what you need to do next once the bitching is over, is to overcome the problem, find a solution. That is what must come next into play. If not...and all you do is just keep bitching about it day in day out...nothing gets done, you are still miserable, still marking time and the chain that bind you is still clasped tightly around you. So where is the balance? You can't change the big things around you so the only thing you can change for sure is you and your mindset. But being human it is not easy lah heheh...but like me I try to my best to keep to it somehow.

Personally, back to the topic, I sincerely hope this incident does not have a outward spreading ripple effect that erodes even more confidence in charity organisations. Going by how this case has been on going for a while now, the amount of information gathered and given the amount publicity in the media, there has to be enough factual findings for them to go public and not fear a back lash from the followers of false accusation.
    Last edited by sammy888; 16th July 2008 at 12:50 AM.

Personally, back to the topic, I sincerely hope this incident does not have a outward spreading ripple effect that erodes even more confidence in charity organisations. Going by how this case has been on going for a while now, the amount of information gathered and given the amount publicity in the media, there has to be enough factual findings for them to go public and not fear a back lash from the followers of false accusation.
    will have to wait & see how things unfold...

Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Well, he's innocent until proven guilty - till then we should all keep our peace.
    In Singapore, you are guilty till proven innocent

Blog Entries

please keep religion out of this discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    In Singapore, you are guilty till proven innocent
    that's becos a case has been built up quite substantially liao mah, in Sg cannot anyhow say things wan. which is a good thing. otherwise lawyers will be wasting time pointing fingers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast