I don't intend to make anyone in this forum annoyed by using "large" in my title but just couldn't get any other right word to use to start off this subject.
Was wondering if anyone in this forum could advise on the possible ways to pose a subject to make them look slimmer? I've searched around in the web and was able to compile the following:
1) Shoot from higher angle (Able to avoid Double chin)
2) Shoot from about 45 degrees from subject's side
3) Use props to block off certain part of the body
4) If its a couple, use the slimmer other half to block off part of the other larger subject
5) Get subject to wear Black (Dark Colors)
Any Expert comments to add on to this? I'm particularly concern on the Biceps of Brides which typically will not be covered by their Gowns. How can their Biceps be "slimmed" down WITHOUT using Photoshop during Post processing?