Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 390

Thread: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

  1. #301
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chai Chee St
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    OT : Someone asked for a CD copy of my drum tracks. Apologies tat I had forgotten his name Who is it?
    Last edited by rovermania; 15th July 2008 at 01:25 AM.

  2. #302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by rovermania View Post
    OT : Someone asked for a CD copy of my drum tracks. Apologies tat I had forgotten his name Who is it?
    already OT so no worries..now in kopitiam can OT all the way hahah

  3. #303

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Ha ha too much kopi, now we were at kopitiam. Can discuss all about the shoots.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  4. #304

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    already OT so no worries..now in kopitiam can OT all the way hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Ha ha too much kopi, now we were at kopitiam. Can discuss all about the shoots.
    i want a kopi-o

  5. #305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Gootz Moaning!

  6. #306

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Gootz Moaning!
    1st thing in the morning I see is...my suggestion realised on picture help!

  7. #307

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    MORNING !
    School so boring .
    Anyway how can I get the pictures from all the photog ?

  8. #308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    1st thing in the morning I see is...my suggestion realised on picture help!


    Quote Originally Posted by Hongling View Post
    MORNING !
    School so boring .
    Anyway how can I get the pictures from all the photog ?
    Most of us have upload a normal resolution copy on our flickr/photohosting sites with watermark. The full resolution copies will be sent to Aloysius for compilation.

    Btw, school is never boring. Work def is... I wish i can go back to school life...

  9. #309

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Hongling View Post
    MORNING !
    School so boring .
    Anyway how can I get the pictures from all the photog ?
    let me give u some homework, help TangShooters to search some "Tomorrow Star", we will prepare their portfolio!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post




    Most of us have upload a normal resolution copy on our flickr/photohosting sites with watermark. The full resolution copies will be sent to Aloysius for compilation.

    Btw, school is never boring. Work def is... I wish i can go back to school life...
    i wish i can go school also
    work is boring + stress
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 15th July 2008 at 10:12 AM.

  10. #310
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chai Chee St
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    Angel and her car...
    This is nice. Any particular reason why the colour seems to be lighter? Cos most of the other pics seemed to be more heavy on the contrast. Pardon me for being ignorance and hope I had used the correct termology. Trying to get more knowledgable on all these photography thingy

  11. #311

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by rovermania View Post
    This is nice. Any particular reason why the colour seems to be lighter? Cos most of the other pics seemed to be more heavy on the contrast. Pardon me for being ignorance and hope I had used the correct termology. Trying to get more knowledgable on all these photography thingy
    I adjust Curve in Photoshop LightRoom... then adjust Selective Colour in Photoshop CS3...
    Since she is an angel, i think a fairer skin will b better
    oo.. it depends on available light also...
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 15th July 2008 at 10:49 AM.

  12. #312
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Hongling View Post
    MORNING !
    School so boring .
    Anyway how can I get the pictures from all the photog ?
    how i wish i can go to school too!
    much more relaxed

  13. #313

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    LOL , i've become super dark now . Chao ta T_T

    School is boring , I do nothing but surf net !
    Stress is not the word for RP students
    Work is fun but depends on what type of work though ...
    hmmmm ~

  14. #314
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Hongling View Post
    LOL , i've become super dark now . Chao ta T_T

    School is boring , I do nothing but surf net !
    Stress is not the word for RP students
    Work is fun but depends on what type of work though ...
    hmmmm ~
    super dark..got a theme in mind..<109辣妹>
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  15. #315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    super dark..got a theme in mind..<109辣妹>
    Haha... u wanna try this theme? Can try in CBD area during weekdays where alot of ppl arnd!

  16. #316
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Hongling View Post
    LOL , i've become super dark now . Chao ta T_T

    School is boring , I do nothing but surf net !
    Stress is not the word for RP students
    Work is fun but depends on what type of work though ...
    hmmmm ~
    i become REDsun now haha
    so good!Surf net in school!
    i surf net at work too
    U find modelling fun?

  17. #317

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    i become REDsun now haha
    so good!Surf net in school!
    i surf net at work too
    U find modelling fun?

    HAHAH surf net till my grades drop . LOL .
    Modelling is fun ! Experience wised & friend making.
    Super nice (:

  18. #318

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    super dark..got a theme in mind..<109辣妹>
    y 109?

  19. #319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Well tok abt hot cars hot ladies in this thread... found one with ah chek on the bike one...

    Presenting to u Mapper48 on PcKee Bike! Super Import Nights hahaha!


  20. #320

    Default Re: Tangshooters: Fast Cars, Hot Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Well tok abt hot cars hot ladies in this thread... found one with ah chek on the bike one...

    Presenting to u Mapper48 on PcKee Bike! Super Import Nights hahaha!

    nice bike
    but the ah chek.....

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •