Thread: pls advise on which digital camera i should choose

Default pls advise on which digital camera i should choose

hi everyone well my friend wants to take up photography as a hobby but he doesnt know which digital camera to buy, any recommendations? budget below 600.

any digital camera at that price have functions to like change shutter speed and aperture? or is it all programmed functions?

Default Re: pls advise on which digital camera i should choose

Originally posted by klein
    hi everyone well my friend wants to take up photography as a hobby but he doesnt know which digital camera to buy, any recommendations? budget below 600.

any digital camera at that price have functions to like change shutter speed and aperture? or is it all programmed functions?
    Canon A70 then.
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

definitely A70. infact, it is only $510 at CP or MS Color. If you dont buy any other accessories...

Default Re: pls advise on which digital camera i should choose

Originally posted by klein
    ....budget below 600.

Do remember to set aside about $150 for extra batteries, charger, memory cards, and maybe a tripod, if you do decide to go ahead with an A70.

You could get the AA rechargeable batteries and charger from member EastGear.

Deregistered

Canon A70 is a good choice.