Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any IPT takers here?

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Any IPT takers here?

Actually I went through IPT without taking IPPT outside and its okay Once you take IPT you no longer need to pass IPPT, although the guidelines are silent on whether you actually need to take or not. I've tried this year and nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by khtee View Post
    Yes, You dun have to take RT next year if you complete the IPT this year. And also you dun have/need to pass the IPPT test at lesson 8 but you need to book one IPPT outside. Remember once you book, you cannot change the date and there is no 2nd chance to take another IPT date if you drop out half way. The first lesson is usually test and follow by run run run.... hehehe....

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Actually I went through IPT without taking IPPT outside and its okay Once you take IPT you no longer need to pass IPPT, although the guidelines are silent on whether you actually need to take or not. I've tried this year and nothing happened.
    Oh... so there's 'no need' to go book after IPT?

Anyway, since I finished the RT and going for IPT, I do not need to clear any IPPT now till my IPT date, right? Just want to confirm tho.

vince123123
    Guests

Well, that's what I tried and it worked, but if you get into trouble don't come after me lor

I took a calculated risk and I know I can argue my way out if anything happens In the end nothing happen.

This was last year so its as recent as it gets.

Oh btw, if you have reservist and they have IPPT, you definitely can use that as a reason not to book - I did that for 5 years running and I never booked a single IPPT outside before.

Last year, I didn't have reservist in time to close the window, and still nothing happened because I finished IPT.

Quote Originally Posted by josho View Post
    Oh... so there's 'no need' to go book after IPT?

Anyway, since I finished the RT and going for IPT, I do not need to clear any IPPT now till my IPT date, right? Just want to confirm tho.

In your case, RT is payback for last year, so you still need to do IPPT. But if you complete your IPT before your IPPT window close, then you fall within the same situation as I did last year, and for my case, nothign happened.

Yeah... till this year I had my ICT cancel... so I had to book it after my IPT. Like you say, I will gamble this time round despite what it said on ns.sg hehe

vince123123
    Guests

Ns.sg never said you must book IPPT after you completed IPT wor.

Think it is written here:

Q12. Will the IPPT I have taken during IPT be counted? And how will it be counted?
    A12. As you are already eligible for IPPT when you sign up for IPPT Prep Training, your IPPT attempt during IPT would count towards fulfilling your IPPT requirement for your current IPPT window. You will qualify for all incentive awards peg to the result that you have achieved.

Q13. What if I failed my IPPT during IPT?
    A13. You could opt to continue with the IPT program for the last week (5th week). Or you could continue training on your own, applying the training methodology to improve on your performance and thus maximizing the knowledge gained during the IPT.

vince123123
    Guests

Ah, so now there's black and white - I think previously that wasn't. In any case, it is clear that no need to book again

Better go PDF the page b4 it disappears :P

Half way liao, 4 more lessons to go. Maybe MR next year if got another high key. Therefore, after this IPT, I go for another IPPT, next year, maybe no more IPPT, IPT or RT. I therefore wouldn't MATI
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Anyone took IPT at Khatib?
    Izzit more siong there?

Quote Originally Posted by AReality View Post
    Anyone took IPT at Khatib?
    Izzit more siong there?
    Khatib, no thanks for me. Luckily this yr, maju got such program. Went to khatib last two times, hate it when the guard "Pls tuck in ur shirt". Less than 100m walk n on top of that, during training, PTI also bochap that also. Stupid guard rules n worse still, kenna this kind of stupid words when the guy infront of me didn't do so!

Khatib IPT, compare to Maju, seem more ON a bit lor.

vince123123
    Guests

Is it on the way in or way out? if its on the way out just bochap. if its on the way in, just tuck in,a nd on the way out, purposely tuck out more untidyly and saunter in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Is it on the way in or way out? if its on the way out just bochap. if its on the way in, just tuck in,a nd on the way out, purposely tuck out more untidyly and saunter in front of him.
    On the way in. In my life, I never asked to tuck in when report to camp. Maybe they jealous that my size is big n tall, haha!

vince123123
    Guests

Yup it is a ridiculous requirement. On your last day in, ask him under which Rule/Regulation/Standing Order which prescribes that IPT takers must tuck their shirt in

I finished my 8th lesson (including IPPT). Failed already. Do I need to go back for another 2 lesson (5th Week)

As mentioned in net that,
    Those who completed at least 8 IPT Sessions (including the IPPT at the 8th session) would be exempted from RT if they could not pass their IPPT at the end of their IPPT window.

What if I dun go back for 5th week training? Will they counted me as gone thru IPT to skip RT next yr?
    Last edited by josho; 19th September 2008 at 09:35 AM.

I finished my 8th lesson (including IPPT). Failed already. Do I need to go back for another 2 lesson (5th Week)

Those who completed at least 8 IPT Sessions (including the IPPT at the 8th session) would be exempted from RT if they could not pass their IPPT at the end of their IPPT window.

What if I dun go back for 5th week training? Will they counted me as gone thru IPT to skip RT next yr?
    Dun need to go back, finish 8 lessons + IPPT (pass or fail) alrdy consider cleared your IPPT requirement for IPPT.

vince123123
    Guests

Well you said you already completed your 8 lessons, so no need to do RT lor

The 9th and 10th lessons are for wayang only.

vince123123
    Guests

Btw, anyone heard of this new Safra F1 PEP? Is it the same as IPT except in a gym? Can't seem to find much info about it.

It seems shorter in terms of time (8pm to 9.30pm) and more work friendly.
    Last edited by vince123123; 19th September 2008 at 10:24 AM.

Sweet, I thought I need to go back.

So 9th and 10th lesson I can just forget about it and wait for next year IPPT window since I had cleared my window this year even though I failed.

hurray... I now can go wayang outside already!

I also finish my 8th lesson. Take the IPT IPPT test, failed but I am sick! Not sick also can't pass, haha!

9th n 10th is for those doing MUT. So, if u completes all 8, no need to attend. Might be my LAST RT/IPT as I mostly going to MR soon. I serve more than 10 yrs of reservist, due to high amt of low keys, I still kenna stuck. Maybe next yr one more high key, I am a FREE man, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    I also finish my 8th lesson. Take the IPT IPPT test, failed but I am sick! Not sick also can't pass, haha!

9th n 10th is for those doing MUT. So, if u completes all 8, no need to attend. Might be my LAST RT/IPT as I mostly going to MR soon. I serve more than 10 yrs of reservist, due to high amt of low keys, I still kenna stuck. Maybe next yr one more high key, I am a FREE man, haha!
    haa..congrats on ur freedom!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast