My current SP-560 camera does not have a hotshoe and the only flash I have is the built in flash.
Some of the shots i find difficult are
1) Indoors with low lighting (the built in flash fires directly on the target, which either made the background dark or the object too bright)
2) Indoors faraway shots (e.g I want to take a shot at a indoor stage from the distance, but with the built in flash, the picture appear dark as the flash is unable to travel to such distances)
I know that a higher ISO will reduce the problem but I will be having a more grainy picture.
I happened to come across the Sunblitz BK400 at http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ighlight=bk400
Some questions for the professionals & experts out there.
1) Will the Slave bracket + flash solve my problem above?
2) Will the bracket detect other flash (other than my camera) & misfire?
3) Since there is no connection between the flash and the camera, what other problems will happen? (e.g picture over/under exposed)