Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: So the choices i had made...

  1. #21
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    know wat?
    i say we sell the remaining belongings and then we split the money 50-50

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    know wat?
    i say we sell the remaining belongings and then we split the money 50-50
    The wise man speaks and i concur
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  3. #23
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    know wat?
    i say we sell the remaining belongings and then we split the money 50-50
    OK.
    SET.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by Haydenhuang View Post
    "may seem strange to you...but who asked you anyway....its my life to wreck my own way." Well if someone answered you this way how would you reply him/her?
    now that you hit rock bottom, the only way to go now is up (life's heading for rebound)! so for now cry if you must, but all this will pass.

    but it'll take some1 with insights to that person's life to shed light on the path ahead.

  5. #25

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    now that you hit rock bottom, the only way to go now is up (life's heading for rebound)! so for now cry if you must, but all this will pass.

    but it'll take some1 with insights to that person's life to shed light on the path ahead.
    heh the FUBAR principle eh? usually doesn't work on people io try to counsel.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    heh the FUBAR principle eh? usually doesn't work on people io try to counsel.
    is it wads its called?

    because sometimes it works better for those who are close to say it? i am not a counsellor by profession. oso becos much more needs to be done illuminating the path ahead- which is to make good. by giving them some options to work on.

    for very complicated lifes- break problems up into simpler bits & work on them, yet making sure the solutions do not further undo the loose ends. the commitment to make good has to be very firm from the start, & the will- unshakeable. for some cases, it may take a long time before a positive change in situation can be felt.

    the counsellor oso need lots of patience, skills & knowhow to serve as a guide & 'be there' in times of need. to say more i will be over extending my limited capabilities...

  7. #27

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    is it wads its called?
    Nope thats jsut what i call it. yeah its a loooong and very frustrating process.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    Nope thats jsut what i call it. yeah its a loooong and very frustrating process.
    if its takes too much out of you, betta look for back-up/ external support. some cases can be very draining. over-extend urself at ur own peril.

  9. #29

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    if its takes too much out of you, betta look for back-up/ external support. some cases can be very draining. over-extend urself at ur own peril.
    can be hard to find good backup nowadays. especially when the "patient" refuses professional help.

  10. #30
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    i think TS don't even bother about this thread anymore. lol

  11. #31

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i think TS don't even bother about this thread anymore. lol
    hello again, van van the chainsaw man! (ok i know you're not a man, but just ignore that minor detail for now)

    we're hijacking the thread to discuss counselling and psychology

  12. #32
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    hello again, van van the chainsaw man! (ok i know you're not a man, but just ignore that minor detail for now)

    we're hijacking the thread to discuss counselling and psychology
    hijack? ok.

    so when's the next class gathering?

  13. #33

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    hijack? ok.

    so when's the next class gathering?
    i have no eye-deer. never been to any of them, they always fall on my busy days (i have alot of those).

  14. #34
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    i have no eye-deer. never been to any of them, they always fall on my busy days (i have alot of those).
    i've only been to the one 2 years ago. oh yeah you were there too. AND I GOT PICTURES LOL.

  15. #35

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i've only been to the one 2 years ago. oh yeah you were there too. AND I GOT PICTURES LOL.
    i was? saw ian a few days ago. he looks as black as ever, just taller. next outing we can be official photogs -_-

  16. #36
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    i was? saw ian a few days ago. he looks as black as ever, just taller. next outing we can be official photogs -_-

    oooh okay! HAHA maybe Ian is in here somewhere....
    eh you were. we all went to billy bombers. i wanted to post pictures but i look like **** so forget it

  17. #37

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    WHO says soooo I care!!!! Im showing care and concern to the masses...

  18. #38

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by Haydenhuang View Post
    WHO says soooo I care!!!! Im showing care and concern to the masses...
    care and concern to the masses?? sorry lost me there. haha. but have you really had a friend who said that?

  19. #39
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    care and concern to the masses?? sorry lost me there. haha. but have you really had a friend who said that?

    nooo it's a Morrissey song lol

  20. #40

    Default Re: So the choices i had made...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    nooo it's a Morrissey song lol
    aiya van, i know. he sounds like he has a friend who's said it though. i have had a friend (ok not friend, i kinda hate this person but yeah) who said it and went all suicidal. not fun. haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •