Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1009

Thread: EXPOSE yourself

  1. #141
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    lol where are the photographer-models here?! i can't be the only one...

  2. #142

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    lol where are the photographer-models here?! i can't be the only one...
    see my post in the other thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    There are a few male models within Tangshooter group.

    #1 Mr KT & #2 強者



    #3 Jaws



    #4 Big Bird (but he retired liao)
    Photo credit to: Redsun



    All enquiries to hire #1-3 welcomed...

  3. #143
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    How a photographer looks is more important than how his photos look?
    No la its juz for reference ma,so u noe which nick belongs to who, maybe nextime see him on the streets can tell your buddies: "There! Tat siao eh say my photos look like s***!!!" Juz kidding k no offence LOL

  4. #144
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    No la its juz for reference ma,so u noe which nick belongs to who, maybe nextime see him on the streets can tell your buddies: "There! Tat siao eh say my photos look like s***!!!" Juz kidding k no offence LOL
    lol

  5. #145

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i cannot find my scary pic leh. and i don't wanna keep posting. i wanna see other people's pictures!
    hahahaha anyway, dont think u have any scary pics......... u win liao lor, just want to have a good laugh of others pic. SHow some of yours first la

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Just one more ... plueazzze? Pretty pretty plueeezeeee, with whipped cream, pasta, a Lamborghini and bling bling on top?
    DM, U naughty boy ah........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #146
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahahaha anyway, dont think u have any scary pics......... u win liao lor, just want to have a good laugh of others pic. SHow some of yours first la



    DM, U naughty boy ah........
    i didn't laugh at any of the pictures what! except the dancing one. i already posted two -_-

  7. #147

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    lol where are the photographer-models here?! i can't be the only one...
    So you are a photographer-models??? Btw, everyone is lor, it just how you look at it.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #148
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Well here is how I see my lubber kaki Tupi Guy lah...not so grave a view like the way he show his photo. More the crazy lubber who brighten the shooting tent area to get donors to pose more "lub-bingly" I see him like DM a dancer lor. A Dance of Life...not death! heheh






    * I bet he did not know I was shooting him while he was "posey dancing" to Wai's camera. heheh

  9. #149

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself





    There, all exposed - messy hair, open pores, stubble, eyebags...

  10. #150
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    She has modeled in so many photo shoots lah.
    OMG delete leh pls
    Last edited by riotvan; 10th July 2008 at 11:58 PM.

  11. #151

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    OMG delete leh pls
    hey rv! you have some nice pics in your mm

  12. #152
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hey rv! you have some nice pics in your mm
    thank you (: i'm flattered

    but sigh this thread got more rubbish than pictures -_-

  13. #153

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    wow. i come back from an event and the replies shoot until 161. so scary. some more got twins and stuff. power!

  14. #154

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post

    * I bet he did not know I was shooting him while he was "posey dancing" to Wai's camera. heheh
    When i keep quiet dont mean i dun knw anything, never take kindness as weakness

    hahahaha anyway, just have a good laugh! great effort u have again, sammyboi!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  15. #155

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    but sigh this thread got more rubbish than pictures -_-
    even so, you are one too pls think before you said anything
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  16. #156
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    even so, you are one too pls think before you said anything
    aww cmon, i don't call people's pictures rubbish! (: you misunderstood me.
    when i said that, i meant words and remarks instead of pictures, since the thread is supposed to have pictures, right? i didn't say anyone/any picture was rubbish -_-

    and i just typed rubbish.

    but yeah i hope you get what i meant.
    Last edited by riotvan; 11th July 2008 at 06:19 AM.

  17. #157

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    aww cmon, i don't call people's pictures rubbish! (: you misunderstood me.
    when i said that, i meant words and remarks instead of pictures, since the thread is supposed to have pictures, right? i didn't say anyone/any picture was rubbish -_-

    and i just typed rubbish.

    but yeah i hope you get what i meant.
    no worry la, what for think so much what people said?

    WOW... u also early bird like me? I just reach home.... and need to head out for awhile soon.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #158
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    no worry la, what for think so much what people said?

    WOW... u also early bird like me? I just reach home.... and need to head out for awhile soon.
    i know we shouldn't care what other people say but i can't help but do

    I HAVEN'T SLEPT YET. OMG GIMME SLEEPING PILLS.

  19. #159
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i know we shouldn't care what other people say but i can't help but do

    I HAVEN'T SLEPT YET. OMG GIMME SLEEPING PILLS.
    good morning!

  20. #160

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i know we shouldn't care what other people say but i can't help but do

    I HAVEN'T SLEPT YET. OMG GIMME SLEEPING PILLS.
    WOW... hahahs me also haven slp yet, need sleeping pills??? Dun use that la, just indulge with it
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •