Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1009

Thread: EXPOSE yourself

  1. #321

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Its the thought that counts So have u baked for anyone b4? Maybe...for tupi guy?
    Another free salesman My nick so cute that people love it to use.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #322
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    Sion you're in Sydney now? Wish I was there. the weather here is a b*tch
    Don't think you want to be here now.

    It's 13 degrees outdoor for another cold winter night.

    When I sit in front of the computer to work I can feel the cold creeping up from my legs as if they are frozen. No amount of hot drink can warm up the body.

  3. #323
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Don't think you want to be here now.

    It's 13 degrees outdoor for another cold winter night.

    When I sit in front of the computer to work I can feel the cold creeping up from my legs as if they are frozen. No amount of hot drink can warm up the body.
    hahaha i've been to sydney in the winter, it's not as cold as bathurst right. i went to bathurst and was freezing my butt off. it should be 7pm there not i reckon?

  4. #324
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Another free salesman My nick so cute that people love it to use.
    Yes Tupi Guy is the one girls bake cakes for.

    It's a well-known fact in CS since he made the Dance of Life.

  5. #325

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    WAH! All of a sudden this thread is a hive of activity ... and it's not even dark yet!

    Tupi, dunno where Pixie. Wait I go check ah...

    WAH! Yu beo the sweet, innocent ger ger already har?

  6. #326

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    When I sit in front of the computer to work I can feel the cold creeping up from my legs as if they are frozen. No amount of hot drink can warm up the body.
    This reminded me those days at China, where i become a "ICE STICK" and "BA ZHAN"
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #327

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post

    WAH! Yu beo the sweet, innocent ger ger already har?
    Brudder, you slang too slang for me liao ah, what it mean???
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #328
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    hahaha i've been to sydney in the winter, it's not as cold as bathurst right. i went to bathurst and was freezing my butt off. it should be 7pm there not i reckon?
    Bathurst which is inland should be colder.

    If you go to Bathurst again please announce it here as there are many interested buayas there want to snap you (with Nikon and Canon of course).

  9. #329
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    you all crazy.

    and where's tainted? i wanna ask for her msn

  10. #330
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Bathurst which is inland should be colder.

    If you go to Bathurst again please announce it here as there are many interested buayas there want to snap you (with Nikon and Canon of course).
    got singaporeans living in Barthurst now? it snowed very lightly one day when i was there. so cold......don't dare sit on the toilet bowl in the morning. LOL

  11. #331

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Yes Tupi Guy is the one girls bake cakes for.

    It's a well-known fact in CS since he made the Dance of Life.
    No girls bake for me yet in my life time.......

    U miss the dance ah? hahahahaa Cant imagine if you were there at the photoaid....
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #332
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    you all crazy.

    and where's tainted? i wanna ask for her msn
    I think she is busy fighting off buayas.

  13. #333

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    PhotoAid ... there were too many dances Tupi did...

    The Dance of life

    The Dance of Compassion

    The Dance of Inspiration...but above all, his unforgettable

    Courtship Erotico Dance!

  14. #334
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    got singaporeans living in Barthurst now? it snowed very lightly one day when i was there. so cold......don't dare sit on the toilet bowl in the morning. LOL
    Singapore Saltwater Buayas are everywhere now.

  15. #335

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Gotta go.

    Secret meeting with the council of Musangs in preparation for tonight's battle!

  16. #336
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    where is labrador park? got what restaurants there? faint...

    edit: ok i know where already lol

  17. #337
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    No girls bake for me yet in my life time.......
    Got lah.


  18. #338
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Got lah.


  19. #339

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    PhotoAid ... there were too many dances Tupi did...

    The Dance of life

    The Dance of Compassion

    The Dance of Inspiration...but above all, his unforgettable

    Courtship Erotico Dance!
    hahahahha Courtship Erotico Dance! :S YOu forgot the "RAIN DANCE"!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Singapore Saltwater Buayas are everywhere now.
    And one at Sydney now :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Gotta go.

    Secret meeting with the council of Musangs in preparation for tonight's battle!
    Remember to put a pink rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Got lah.

    THis is cool!!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  20. #340
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,835

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself

    this is meee. say hi when u see me! or just call my name.



    GRRR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •