Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910
Results 181 to 190 of 190

Thread: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

  1. #181

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela View Post
    That is possibly true, or at least, to some extent. You can even do a nude shoot in public too. Im quite serious, and have seen nude work done before by the ballsy photographers.
    Hai...but u probably face more hostility from people when u shoot kids or at box hill markt than doing nudes...

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,350

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

    Fitzroy Gardens is a beautiful location as well. I might have gone there in autumn last year and late in the day the colors are awesome. Don't know if I'd dare to photograph people here, unless with their expressed permission. Even in SG there were occasions when all I had to do was carry a camera in my hands and people would cover their faces as they walked by, and I didn't even mean to photograph them. I respect their privacy, although they should also remember that they're not criminals up against a paparazzi photographer.

  3. #183

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

    hot sunny week.. any pre CNY shoot (IR for hot sunny day)? or kopi session to cool down from the heat? weekdays after work anybody?

  4. #184
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Melbourne/Singapore
    Posts
    904

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

    Currently in Singapore for CNY, hopefully can join some post CNY photo shoots in the days to come
    Quote Originally Posted by lmk61 View Post
    hot sunny week.. any pre CNY shoot (IR for hot sunny day)? or kopi session to cool down from the heat? weekdays after work anybody?

  5. #185

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

    hi CSers,

    i was just wondering, do any of you have Singapore Day pics from melbourne last year? my sis was one of the organizers of the event

    AND AND AND, some of you might know, right now the Australian Open 2009 is currently on in melbourne park. anyone who has pics from there?
    "We will see Him, coming down the clouds from heaven... In Majesty"

  6. #186

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by lmk61 View Post
    hot sunny week.. any pre CNY shoot (IR for hot sunny day)? or kopi session to cool down from the heat? weekdays after work anybody?
    Hey... I didn't think you would have become so enthusiastic with IR. You bought R72 filter? I have one... hardly ever use it due to the hot-spot problem with most lenses... wasted money on it. I just borrow a IR-modified camera from my company.

    I will be back from Sydney soon. Sydney is costing me a bomb.

  7. #187
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    588

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by pplneedthelord View Post
    hi CSers,

    i was just wondering, do any of you have Singapore Day pics from melbourne last year? my sis was one of the organizers of the event

    AND AND AND, some of you might know, right now the Australian Open 2009 is currently on in melbourne park. anyone who has pics from there?
    http://picasaweb.google.com.au/dan.1337/SingaporeDay

    not sure if you've already seen them but that was my take on sgday08
    5D | 24-70L | 28mm f/1.8 | 580EX

  8. #188

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by pplneedthelord View Post
    hi CSers,

    i was just wondering, do any of you have Singapore Day pics from melbourne last year? my sis was one of the organizers of the event

    AND AND AND, some of you might know, right now the Australian Open 2009 is currently on in melbourne park. anyone who has pics from there?
    I was 1 of the official photographers, mostly trailing DPM like a shadow wherever he went. Many of the images can be found on the Singapore Day official website... I can't remember the address.

  9. #189

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela View Post
    Hey... I didn't think you would have become so enthusiastic with IR. You bought R72 filter? I have one... hardly ever use it due to the hot-spot problem with most lenses... wasted money on it. I just borrow a IR-modified camera from my company.

    I will be back from Sydney soon. Sydney is costing me a bomb.
    just testing out abit with IR... since summer now maybe can try some IR landscape.. got the R72 filter for the 50mm lens .. cam shop quoting silly price for this filter here man.. good thing me friend flown in from SG and got this of him.... wat is the filter size you got there?

    see you soon man..

  10. #190

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

    This is my take for sgday http://fallenphoenix.multiply.com/ph...s_Kings_Domain.
    I'm currently in sg for cny too...sg is burning hot too...haven't rain for over 2wks.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •