Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 252

Thread: You know you're a photographer when...

  1. #121
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by nixontkl View Post
    for guy - when reservist go range, squeeze trigger then never let go just like unleashing the 6 fps of your DSLR

    until your Sergent come over to knock your helmet lol
    Hahaha...

    Or when you try to find the focus ring on the SAR21 scope to tune for zeroing...

  2. #122

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Wah... She'll kill me lor... Hahaha.
    when you have the newer, updated, no-kpkb version, she might sayang you instead..

    help you apply ointment after every macro SSS session..

  3. #123
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    when you have the newer, updated, no-kpkb version, she might sayang you instead..

    help you apply ointment after every macro SSS session..

    can share gear some more!

    i mean, that's if both of you are using the same system

  4. #124

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    can share gear some more!

    i mean, that's if both of you are using the same system
    not same system also never mind luh..

    just try to put nikon mount onto canon mount..

    canon mount onto nikon mount.. then all gear spoil..

    after that have more time to paktor..

  5. #125
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    not same system also never mind luh..

    just try to put nikon mount onto canon mount..

    canon mount onto nikon mount.. then all gear spoil..

    after that have more time to paktor..

    then can go shopping together to buy more gear

    or go shooting can ask bf help to carry all the gear

    so good

    GOT LOVE MUST ABUSE

  6. #126

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    not same system also never mind luh..

    just try to put nikon mount onto canon mount..

    canon mount onto nikon mount.. then all gear spoil..

    after that have more time to paktor..
    Lol, like tht oso can. i take my hat off u....

    Who knows, they might be so pek chek that they decide to invent a mount with works on both system then benefit the folks here in cs

  7. #127

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    then can go shopping together to buy more gear

    or go shooting can ask bf help to carry all the gear

    so good

    GOT LOVE MUST ABUSE
    ....

    after that do macro that time finish already have to eat the butterfly, eat the damselfly, eat the spider, eat the robberfly..

    because bbb until no more $$$.. have to eat subject for dinner

    NO MONEY WILL DIE

  8. #128

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    then can go shopping together to buy more gear

    or go shooting can ask bf help to carry all the gear

    so good

    GOT LOVE MUST ABUSE
    I pity ur bf..... and future husband

  9. #129
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ....

    after that do macro that time finish already have to eat the butterfly, eat the damselfly, eat the spider, eat the robberfly..

    because bbb until no more $$$.. have to eat subject for dinner

    NO MONEY WILL DIE

    can macro your bf's pi sai also

    super endearing

  10. #130

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Lol, like tht oso can. i take my hat off u....

    Who knows, they might be so pek chek that they decide to invent a mount with works on both system then benefit the folks here in cs
    aiya, probably will have adaptor somewhere luh, actually, just that have to Manual Focus probably?

    last time got people go into pentax asking whether got pentax --> canon mount..

    quite amusing, if you want to use another brand's lenses, why not just buy that brand???

  11. #131
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I pity ur bf..... and future husband

    aiyah don't worry he happy one



    GOT LOVE MUST ABUSE

  12. #132

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    can macro your bf's pi sai also

    super endearing
    Ewww.... All your friends will be asking u whats that.... and how wil u answer them?

  13. #133

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I pity ur bf..... and future husband
    me too


  14. #134

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    can macro your bf's pi sai also

    super endearing
    after that eat it too?

    does it have any calories.. maybe 15???

  15. #135

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Ewww.... All your friends will be asking u whats that.... and how wil u answer them?
    tell them it is the Mystical Camouflaging Smudge Insect of Singapore

    .....and that it tastes delicious

  16. #136

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    aiya, probably will have adaptor somewhere luh, actually, just that have to Manual Focus probably?

    last time got people go into pentax asking whether got pentax --> canon mount..

    quite amusing, if you want to use another brand's lenses, why not just buy that brand???
    Speaking of which, Canon's USM and Nikon's silentwave is typically same technology right? So if such a mount were indeed be invented(or is already invented), they might be able to AF leh....

  17. #137
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Ewww.... All your friends will be asking u whats that.... and how wil u answer them?

    i tell them IS LOVE


    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    me too


    won't la i tell bf "TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT"

    sure take one


    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    after that eat it too?

    does it have any calories.. maybe 15???

    ......you obsessed with 15 calories

  18. #138

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Speaking of which, Canon's USM and Nikon's silentwave is typically same technology right? So if such a mount were indeed be invented(or is already invented), they might be able to AF leh....
    no idea.. everytime i see "canon" and "nikon" on clubsnap, i run far far away..

  19. #139

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post

    won't la i tell bf "TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT"

    sure take one
    take what?

    the pisai???

    oh dear your poor bf..

  20. #140

    Default Re: You know you're a photographer when...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    take what?

    the pisai???

    oh dear your poor bf..
    Haha, SUPER WINS!


    BTW, naimeh, how u noe the pisai taste good? U tried them before?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •