Wah, I muz say you guyz are really powerful... all of a sudden 4 pages of posts and all OT onez. XD.
Btw, now raining... I think goat hiding somewhere liao...
ok, bring this back to subject
1) When you start selling items from your other hobbies to buy lenses
2) When you start to think going to library with your kids is a bloody waste of time and you prefer them back with nature
3) When you start spending your lunch hours at peninsular staring at all the equipment
4) When you start to plan outings with family where there are camera shops around and you have been formally warned against taking pictures other than your family
5) When you wake up at 5.45am and start thinking of packing up and taking some pics at dawn
You know you're a photographer when...
1) U go model shoot end up kena shoot by reportor
2) change shoot to Zoo.. wanted to change to nature but the monkeys all sit straight and smile at u!
Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:
... your camera bag becomes your only bag and you'll carry it everywhere.
... you keep the photoshop icon in your dock and you'll open it everyday.
fr an advert:
you look at the missus in the dawn light and you go "1/100, F8"
....when while watching Quantum of Solace, you noticed that the man in the crowd was pressing the shutter button with the left hand and zooming the lens with the right hand..
........when you apad everyday
...when you get tourists asking you to take pictures for them with their PNS at a rate of 6 times an hour while you're on a photoshoot in Orchard.
XMMs called you BTSS cos they thought you are winking at them (habit of peeping through the viewfinder)
when you drive your car at 1/800s and when u see red light u shout, F! stop?!!?!?...making so much Noise in the car until everyone can hear it and you gain alot of Exposure
.. when you get photographer's block ?