Default Life is Great.......with Nature Photo Contest

Information from PSS website :

Life is great with Nature Photography Competition
    Organised by:
    The Photographic Society of Singapore
    Sponsored by:
    Great Eastern
    Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd

Capture a moment in time when Mother Nature shows her beauty, and stand a chance to win more than $34,000 worth of cash and Nikon photographic equipment.
    Your photograph must depict an aspect of the animal or plant kingdom that is compelling to the viewer. It could show a bird building its nest, flowers budding or in full bloom, an insect climbing the bark of a tree. It could even demonstrate animal behaviour in the wild. Very simply, it must tell a short, sweet story of Life is great with Nature!
    As these moments are fleeting, it is wise to have your camera always on the ready. So arm yourself with your favourite equipment and be prepared to shoot any time. What you see through your lenses will open other people’s eyes to the world, thus raising awareness on the importance of conserving the earth’s natural resources.

1st prize $6000 cash, plus Nikon D300 with AF-S DX 16-85mm f3.5-5.6G ED VR lens worth $4098
    2nd prize $4000 cash, plus Nikon D80 kit worth $1888
    3rd prize $2000 cash, plus Nikon D60 kit worth $1188
    23 merit prizes: $300 cash, plus Nikon COOLPIX S210 worth $349

Entry form available here :

Good Luck to All

Bukit Batok Street24

Default Re: Life is Great.......with Nature Photo Contest

I have been waiting for this news to announce, it is time to use my micro lens. thanks. for the past year the theme is base on human being now the theme is base on nature. i am sure those expert shooting insects and birding are very happy.