Thread: ? How do i know schedule of miss SG world preview, Sweetheart and other such shows ?

Exclamation ? How do i know schedule of miss SG world preview, Sweetheart and other such shows ?

Hay

I am professional photograper, new to CS also to singapore, i am here for short duration for few of my assignments and business agreements and may be visiting on regular basis.

I saw few posting on miss singapore world preview, Miss Singapore SWWEETHEART and may be miss maxim preview, etc. I like to know where can i get schedule information prehand so that i can plan my visit and see how singapore talent works.

Thanks,
    Nicole

Default Re: ? How do i know schedule of miss SG world preview, Sweetheart and other such show

Wrong thread... not here...
    go (Kopitiam)
    Last edited by V one R; 7th July 2008 at 04:43 PM.
    Canon EOS 1DmkII,
    Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8L, SEKONIC L-758D, Zoom H4n

Default Re: ? How do i know schedule of miss SG world preview, Sweetheart and other such show

Hi Nicole, u may want to contact the event organisers below to find out more...

http://www.ermworld.org/spore/index.htm

http://www.iglamour.org/

http://www.streetdirectory.com/busin...branchid=30361
    My Photo Gallery : Optimus Photo

Smile Re: ? How do i know schedule of miss SG world preview, Sweetheart and other such show

thanks guys for the info and sorry for wrong thread.
    every time talking to organizer may not be a good idea, wondering if some site / blog publish dates / schedules of such events on regular basis.

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by ncnicolecarter View Post
    thanks guys for the info and sorry for wrong thread.
    every time talking to organizer may not be a good idea, wondering if some site / blog publish dates / schedules of such events on regular basis.

Nicole
    kinda difficult to find forums, blogs that posts event dates well in advance...in here most of info will be posted a week or two before the events takes place. Major events like Spore Fashion Festival/Week, Motor Shows etc etc will have "early warning" months ahead

Thanks Scan disk

the question remains "early warning" or just 1 week before but when can i see those?

Quote Originally Posted by ncnicolecarter View Post
    Thanks Scan disk

the question remains "early warning" or just 1 week before but when can i see those?
    just have to keep a lookout for new postings/announcements in the "Exhibitions and Events" section...

or can even subscribe to the "Exhibitions and Events" forum thru the Forums Tools menu for latest postings...
    Last edited by scandisk; 9th July 2008 at 10:58 AM. Reason: additional info