Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 191

Thread: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio & Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    385

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    hahaha see which model is the prettiest & sexiest model in this exhibition
    Best of Best Masterpiece

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KeNzO11 View Post
    hahaha see which model is the prettiest & sexiest model in this exhibition
    You...
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Time to burn some shutter count ..ahahahha

    Btw the time for this event is what time to wahta time huh??

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    You mean there are cars?

  5. #45

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Yes, there are cars.

    It is more of the visitors' cars in the car parks ...
    [ Flickr ]

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio & Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    385

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    You...
    hahaha can shoot japanese chiobu & sexy babes
    Best of Best Masterpiece

  7. #47

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    is there a specific timing? anyone organise group meetup?

  8. #48

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    the event is on till 9pm if i am not wrong. need organise outings de meh? last year i went there the photographers were like a flock of birds, always in a group moving from place to place to shoot models.

    however i think there is a specific timing whereby the imported babes will make their debut on stage. wonder what time might that be. any body can provide more info?

    i am thinking to go during office hours either on thurs or fri which i think it wont be so crowded. however the IT show experience proved me wrong. i went on thurs 2pm also damn crowded. wondering why these people dont need to work de. lolx.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by evilorgi View Post
    i am thinking to go during office hours either on thurs or fri which i think it wont be so crowded. however the IT show experience proved me wrong. i went on thurs 2pm also damn crowded. wondering why these people dont need to work de. lolx.

    But IT show at Suntec le. Super Import Nights at Expo, so probably during weekdays lesser people

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by evilorgi View Post
    the event is on till 9pm if i am not wrong. need organise outings de meh? last year i went there the photographers were like a flock of birds, always in a group moving from place to place to shoot models.

    however i think there is a specific timing whereby the imported babes will make their debut on stage. wonder what time might that be. any body can provide more info?

    i am thinking to go during office hours either on thurs or fri which i think it wont be so crowded. however the IT show experience proved me wrong. i went on thurs 2pm also damn crowded. wondering why these people dont need to work de. lolx.
    There's a word call "LEAVE"..
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  11. #51
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Hai u all ah.....i am going there for the cars

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Hai u all ah.....i am going there for the cars
    Mmmmm... For the super-import night the "cars" are better than those in S'pore motorshow..
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  13. #53

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    i'm going there for another type of "car" too.





    car = leg(hokkien)
    Nothing2C
    Nikon [D300, MB-D10, D80, Trinity, 85/1.4, 50/1.4, 18-200, SB-800]

  14. #54
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cryder View Post
    i'm going there for another type of "car" too.





    car = leg(hokkien)
    Notti Notti

  15. #55

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Charge batteries!

  16. #56

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    with so many 'cars' to shoot guess the flash will overheat b4 the batteries run out
    My flickr! Album - Sony a6000 (CZ 24-70) / CZ 85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/montoyasg/

  17. #57

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    check out the Hankook Import babes for SIN 2008

    Hankook Import babes preview - Click here !!

  18. #58

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Sir,

    Holy smoking!!! Borrow a pic just to please ....





    Credit to Vincecarlo.

    Quote Originally Posted by vincecarlo View Post
    check out the Hankook Import babes for SIN 2008

    Hankook Import babes preview - Click here !!
    [ Flickr ]

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,793
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlcs View Post
    Sir,

    Holy smoking!!! Borrow a pic just to please ....





    Credit to Vincecarlo.
    You think these gals would be playing pool at the show like they did from some years back?

    B'cos everytime they cue the ball, you have photogs shooting from front and back ............. oh such fond memories ................
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ang Sua Ville
    Posts
    284

    Default Re: Super Import Nights 2008~!!!

    What is the best timing to go which has most shows?
    Canon EOS 20D|EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS|EF 17-40mm f/4L|EF 85mmII f1.2L|EF 50mm f/1.8 II|580EX

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •