Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: WTG: Two pairs of combat boots

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default WTG: Two pairs of combat boots

    Sounds lame, but it's for real.

    Will give to anyone who wants the leather material for their "special projects".

    Have two pairs:

    One pair is the older version (used by SAF in the late 80s) and is still in very good condition.

    The other pair is the newer version (1995 version), but worn by me for 2 years. Now quite worn out.

    Can collect at Bedok MRT or somewhere nearer my home.

    Note: Singaporeans only

  2. #2

    Default

    Hi...I'm interested. Hey don you have NS anymore? By the way ...what size are they? Thanks in advance!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Hmmmm..

    Will they be a match to my skirt?

    What size ah? It'll be cool to wear army boots. Serious!

    But provided your feet is normal sized lah.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Arh... will check the sizes soon. But one of the pairs is not suitable for wearing liao lah.... too many scratches.

  5. #5
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra


    Will they be a match to my skirt?

    What size ah? It'll be cool to wear army boots. Serious!


  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    Hmmmm..

    Will they be a match to my skirt?

    What size ah? It'll be cool to wear army boots. Serious!

    But provided your feet is normal sized lah.
    whaha...
    "tomb raider" style Poledra...

  7. #7
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Originally posted by SNAG
    whaha...
    "tomb raider" style Poledra...

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default

    The older version (in good condition) is 240.
    The newer version (in poor conditon) is 255.

  9. #9

    Default

    Hi... my size is 240. IS it still available?

  10. #10
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Originally posted by yaoxing
    The older version (in good condition) is 240.
    The newer version (in poor conditon) is 255.
    are you sure?those sizes are damn small.should be around size 6 and 6 1/2.just a rough guide.


  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by yaoxing
    The older version (in good condition) is 240.
    The newer version (in poor conditon) is 255.
    eh, can convert to bata size?

    I may be able to fit. I have big feet.


    Why?
    Can't I be Tomb Raider or something along those lines?

  12. #12

    Default

    Hi...I think you're right! I'll pass. Went to check my lousy old boots and it says 244.


  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Originally posted by zaxh81
    are you sure?those sizes are damn small.should be around size 6 and 6 1/2.just a rough guide.
    Yah, I have small feet. The pair of 255 was mine. The pair of 240/244 was my elder sister's.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Near Equator
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    eh, can convert to bata size?

    I may be able to fit. I have big feet.


    Why?
    Can't I be Tomb Raider or something along those lines?
    I wear shoe sizes 6 or 7 depending on US or UK and I wear size 255. For your reference.

  15. #15
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    eh, can convert to bata size?

    I may be able to fit. I have big feet.


    Why?
    Can't I be Tomb Raider or something along those lines?
    i wear a 10 in US size, i think that's equivalent to a 43-1/2, or 44 in UK.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  16. #16

    Default

    Originally posted by yaoxing
    Yah, I have small feet. The pair of 255 was mine. The pair of 240/244 was my elder sister's.
    my size is 255 too!

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Near Equator
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Originally posted by patch17
    i wear a 10 in US size, i think that's equivalent to a 43-1/2, or 44 in UK.
    Poledra wants to convert the SAF combat boots sizes to bata size lah... not UK to US..

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Originally posted by Silverelf
    I wear shoe sizes 6 or 7 depending on US or UK and I wear size 255. For your reference.
    Yup, around there. Mine is 6.5 or 7.5. Small feet I have.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    near e4
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    eh, can convert to bata size?

    I may be able to fit. I have big feet.


    Why?
    Can't I be Tomb Raider or something along those lines?
    you sure?? not sure what is bata size, what is your feet size in terms of 38, 39, 40 and etc.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by iceman
    you sure?? not sure what is bata size, what is your feet size in terms of 38, 39, 40 and etc.
    Actually, my feet are a size 8 or 9.. Can't remember US or UK size.
    Now you made me ashamed of my feet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •