Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1013

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #581
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    1 Leg kicking ..
    huat ish 1 leg kicking?

  2. #582

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    tonite ish cannot collect for riaos
    fwah, then tomolo chius all cannot ghost flyer lomantic riaos...

  3. #583
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    fwah, then tomolo chius all cannot ghost flyer lomantic riaos...
    we ish lomantic on msn

  4. #584

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  5. #585

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    fwah, then tomolo chius all cannot ghost flyer lomantic riaos...
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    we ish lomantic on msn
    同乐。。。

  6. #586

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    we ish lomantic on msn
    with great power comes great responsibility...

  7. #587

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    同乐。。。
    he 同乐 with TM on msn...

  8. #588

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    he 同乐 with TM on msn...
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  9. #589
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    my 70-200mm F2.8 testing shots...
    sharp lens, good color, fast focus... but a bit heavy..
    iso 100, F2.8, 1/100sec, flash ( bounced ), 70mm focal length.


  10. #590
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    my 70-200mm F2.8 testing shots...
    sharp lens, good color, fast focus... but a bit heavy..
    iso 100, F2.8, 1/100sec, flash ( bounced ), 70mm focal length.

    Swee! I mean ur baby swee! Ur lens also beri the S.W.E.E! Super Welly Expensive Equipment!

  11. #591

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    my 70-200mm F2.8 testing shots...
    sharp lens, good color, fast focus... but a bit heavy..
    iso 100, F2.8, 1/100sec, flash ( bounced ), 70mm focal length.

    nice! sweeeeet catchlight + use of ambient light (from window i supposed)
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  12. #592
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Swee! I mean ur baby swee! Ur lens also beri the S.W.E.E! Super Welly Expensive Equipment!
    not welly expansive lah.. I trade-in my 300mm F4 lens with this one ( top up a little bit ). I feel that it will give me more flexibility and hence I can have more pictures.

    300mm is good for events and sports, but still a little bit short, have to use 1.4TC everytime.


    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    nice! sweeeeet catchlight + use of ambient light (from window i supposed)
    right, just beside the window. good guess.

  13. #593

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    not welly expansive lah.. I trade-in my 300mm F4 lens with this one ( top up a little bit ). I feel that it will give me more flexibility and hence I can have more pictures.

    300mm is good for events and sports, but still a little bit short, have to use 1.4TC everytime.




    right, just beside the window. good guess.
    Got IS i supposed? If you topping up..
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  14. #594
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Got IS i supposed? If you topping up..
    70-200mm F2.8 ( no IS ).
    second hand market alot is depending on the lens or equipment condition. The price tag actually varies alot with the lens condition.

  15. #595

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    70-200mm F2.8 ( no IS ).
    second hand market alot is depending on the lens or equipment condition. The price tag actually varies alot with the lens condition.
    True true.. but its a good lens.. i no money else i also wanna get it for portraits...
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  16. #596
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    True true.. but its a good lens.. i no money else i also wanna get it for portraits...
    Oh I thought you and Coolsgig are going for CarlZeiss ... also not cheap leh.

    Now my lens are all zoom and AF liao, no more manual or old lens liao.. going for the practical ones now.

    Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6
    Tamron 28-75mm F2.8
    Canon 70-200mm F2.8

    I think I have covered all range liao, time to forget about buy/sell for a long time and concentrate on shooting liao.

  17. #597

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Oh I thought you and Coolsgig are going for CarlZeiss ... also not cheap leh.

    Now my lens are all zoom and AF liao, no more manual or old lens liao.. going for the practical ones now.

    Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6
    Tamron 28-75mm F2.8
    Canon 70-200mm F2.8

    I think I have covered all range liao, time to forget about buy/sell for a long time and concentrate on shooting liao.
    No la, I long time nv touch zeiss lens liao... good but not cheap and MF is troublesome.

    Now im using 17-40 + 85 prime + 100 macro.. Need 1 more higher range.. thats y thinking either 70-200 or simply a good walkaround like 24-105...
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  18. #598
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Oh I thought you and Coolsgig are going for CarlZeiss ... also not cheap leh.

    Now my lens are all zoom and AF liao, no more manual or old lens liao.. going for the practical ones now.

    Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6
    Tamron 28-75mm F2.8
    Canon 70-200mm F2.8

    I think I have covered all range liao, time to forget about buy/sell for a long time and concentrate on shooting liao.
    Time to play with prime lens!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  19. #599
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    No la, I long time nv touch zeiss lens liao... good but not cheap and MF is troublesome.

    Now im using 17-40 + 85 prime + 100 macro.. Need 1 more higher range.. thats y thinking either 70-200 or simply a good walkaround like 24-105...
    17-40 and 85 or 100 makes a good pair for walkabout even if travelling..

    unless u really wanna travel light, then a 24-105 is probably useful..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Oh I thought you and Coolsgig are going for CarlZeiss ... also not cheap leh.

    Now my lens are all zoom and AF liao, no more manual or old lens liao.. going for the practical ones now.

    Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6
    Tamron 28-75mm F2.8
    Canon 70-200mm F2.8

    I think I have covered all range liao, time to forget about buy/sell for a long time and concentrate on shooting liao.
    Agree... ultimately shooting more will improve the skill level. Buying more empty the pocket level.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •