Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 75

Thread: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

  1. #41
    Senior Member zoossh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,725

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    i was just wondering what is explicit about the pics at the start when all i see are just beautiful legs which are pretty decent... only till the middle i start to see things....before i understand the need for moderator to step in

    anyway, i'm envious not becos of the subjects u get to see but your shooting in low light is good and i think it is time for me to learn some low light or flash photography properly
    Last edited by zoossh; 10th July 2008 at 10:45 PM.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Bro .... boh jio

    Juz curious, was yr pant off when you took these?.....
    Zeck the man
    always the Light, .... always.

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Good low light photography as zoosh pointed out. And the frames you have chosen are good too.

    Btw are the guys chosen at random?
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  4. #44

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Did you use manual all the way?

  5. #45

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow View Post
    Ha ha ha ha. You already been there liao! And you were having so much fun... I was shocked with what I saw you did...

    You know? I never got a chance to do those things you did... You were cool, man!
    huh ?!? what did I do

    hahahaha

  6. #46

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    after seeing all this i think i need to go to buki timah hill to get away from all this, u a evil man tempting us with all this now everyone going to migate to BKK then ratio will change from 1: 8 of woman to man
    Yo..u still remember Bangkok Motorshow ? heard one of your frens got lost during the car dancing session

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow View Post
    The ratio is 1:4, DCA bro. Bangkok has the most pretty girls comparing to other provinces. Even Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai is far behind.
    wa the grass is always greener than sg...no wonder my ex friend got a girl over there...

  8. #48
    Senior Member zoossh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,725

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    wa the grass is always greener than sg...no wonder my ex friend got a girl over there...
    friend got ex-friend one meh.... so now no more friend already??

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by zoossh View Post
    friend got ex-friend one meh.... so now no more friend already??
    ppl have to keep moving on...he try to borrow more $$$ from me just because he got a thail girl pregnent...he being a regular cant understand to as why he no money, have to go around to borrow.

  10. #50
    Senior Member zoossh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,725

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    ppl have to keep moving on...he try to borrow more $$$ from me just because he got a thail girl pregnent...he being a regular cant understand to as why he no money, have to go around to borrow.
    regular in the army, or regular in going thailand, or regular in borrowing money, or regular in borrowing money but hard to return or never return? or regular in all the above situations?

  11. #51
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    Yo..u still remember Bangkok Motorshow ? heard one of your frens got lost during the car dancing session
    this is big news Sony Co get lost
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  12. #52

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    i have made the right choice about taking up thai language
    anyone want to join me?

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by zoossh View Post
    regular in the army, or regular in going thailand, or regular in borrowing money, or regular in borrowing money but hard to return or never return? or regular in all the above situations?
    he's close to everything except the never return part....but his regular habit of borrowing money makes his circle of friends feel uneasy end up no choice turn to me....kinda feel like his last choice of backup.
    sian.

  14. #54
    Senior Member zoossh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,725

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    he's close to everything except the never return part....but his regular habit of borrowing money makes his circle of friends feel uneasy end up no choice turn to me....kinda feel like his last choice of backup.
    sian.
    guess he need to learn a lesson before the next lesson is too big... i wish that thai girl best.

  15. #55

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    wa the grass is always greener than sg...no wonder my ex friend got a girl over there...
    lol. ex friend.
    Objection !!!

  16. #56

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    When I was a young adult, I chased/stalked/..... girls... when I have a daughter I fear that she is being chased/stalked/.....

    So do you want your close one to be in the pic?

  17. #57

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    When I was a young adult, I chased/stalked/..... girls... when I have a daughter I fear that she is being chased/stalked/.....

    So do you want your close one to be in the pic?
    Only if he is one of the guys!

  18. #58
    Senior Member Zeckson Chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Currently in Singapore
    Posts
    6,238

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by zoossh View Post
    i was just wondering what is explicit about the pics at the start when all i see are just beautiful legs which are pretty decent... only till the middle i start to see things....before i understand the need for moderator to step in

    anyway, i'm envious not becos of the subjects u get to see but your shooting in low light is good and i think it is time for me to learn some low light or flash photography properly
    Finally! Someone appreciates my photography more than just seeing Penthouse girls... Thank you!
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

  19. #59
    Senior Member Zeckson Chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Currently in Singapore
    Posts
    6,238

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Bro .... boh jio

    Juz curious, was yr pant off when you took these?.....
    Zeck the man
    Ha ha ha ha. I wish they were off... Joking only lah. Thanks man!
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

  20. #60
    Senior Member Zeckson Chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Currently in Singapore
    Posts
    6,238

    Default Re: Neverland Party (Previous thread deleted)

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Good low light photography as zoosh pointed out. And the frames you have chosen are good too.

    Btw are the guys chosen at random?
    Another one that appreciates photography! Yes! Thanks! Yes, the guys were picked among the crowd. But that guy who got his pants stripped off... Good luck to him... Ha ha ha ha.
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •