Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Important Formula

  1. #1
    fcpga
    Guests

    Default Important Formula

    Charging Time (in minutes) = [(Battery Capacity / Charge Current) / 0.8] * 60

    The 0.8 refers to efficiency. It is usually 80% the remaining 20% is losses.


    and for your info, the $18 Mustafa charger, MW4798 has a charging current of 800mA









    source:
    http://www.geocities.com/pinkyping_2000/aboutbandc3.htm
    Last edited by fcpga; 28th March 2002 at 10:00 AM.

  2. #2
    fcpga
    Guests

    Default

    this GP 1 hour charger is amazing, charging current of 1600ma




  3. #3
    fcpga
    Guests

    Default

    and this one





    Charging current : 1150mA (AA)/ 575 mA (AA) x4

  4. #4
    Galaa
    Guests

    Default

    How much is the GP 1hr charger?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •