If you're like me who likes to upload photos to Flickr, and then post them onto forum boards, this is for you.
This Firefox plugin will generate the BBCode for your Flickr photo. Clubsnap uses BBCode, like most forums. Below's what you'll achieve.
1. You'll need to have Firefox web browser.
2. After installing Firefox, visit Greasemonkey plugin to install Greasemonkey.
Greasemonkey is needed to install the BBCode generator.
3. Visit userscripts.org to look for a "Install this script" button. Click on it.
4. Greasemonkey will install the script necessary to generate the BBCode.
5. From your Firefox menu bar, go to Tools->Greasemonkey->Manage User Scripts...
Under included pages, add this underlined text http://*flickr.com/photos/*/*/sizes/*/
Next time you visit your Flickr photo page where all your photos are shown in different sizes, you'll get a form box with the BBCode ready for you to copy.