View Poll Results: Are there quite a number of odd people here?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    20 80.00%
  • No.

    5 20.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Do you think there is quite a number of ... here?

  1. #41

    Default

    weird ppl are those who posted their laugh in the forum....

    heheh... heheheh..... hehehheh....
    HAUHAUHAUHUAHUAHUHAUHAUHUAHUAHA.....

    definitely not me.

  2. #42
    Allen
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by binbeto
    Hee hee.. So you have the same kind of colleague as me.

    However, if the guy is not wearing some eye-catching colour like pnk or luminous green. I think not much will notice. Right?
    You're attracted to Pink and Luminius green and all sorts of "loud" colour.

    You see things in two modes 1) they look normal because sometimes you do behave similarly. 2) they look odd because you don't do things this way.

    You know that you don't exist alone in this world but sometimes question why are some people odd. Likewise, they too may ask this question.

    And you ask that we could work a liitle on our character.

    I'm working on mine; to see things differently; all the time to the best of my ability.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Behind a lens
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Suddenly this become a dressing topic.

    Anyone notice that "Lao Fu Zhi" and his friends always wear the same cloths?

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by Azure
    Yeah. Like can you imagine if Poledra is really like her avatar?!?
    *sigh* Here we go again...
    Azure --->

    Actually, my best friend just said I am the fairy tale kind. So, the avatar is not too far from the truth. Only that I don't have wings.



    So there, Azure!

  5. #45
    Allen
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by binbeto
    Suddenly this become a dressing topic.

    Anyone notice that "Lao Fu Zhi" and his friends always wear the same cloths?
    So does all friends from the Hall of Justic. They keeeeep wearing the same uniform. Not odd, its identity!

    And, why do you feel like this is a dressing topic? Isn't it a call to reflect on one's self (character wise and thinking) ?

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Behind a lens
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Originally posted by Allen
    So does all friends from the Hall of Justic. They keeeeep wearing the same uniform. Not odd, its identity!

    And, why do you feel like this is a dressing topic? Isn't it a call to reflect on one's self (character wise and thinking) ?
    Oh.. So I gather you dun think there is quite a number of odd people here. Ok. Point noted.

    Being different from each other can be seen as normal to some.

    P.s. Uniform is different, if one person from the Hall of Justic wear other than an uniform will be deem as odd.

  7. #47
    Allen
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by binbeto
    Oh.. So I gather you dun think there is quite a number of odd people here. Ok. Point noted.

    Being different from each other can be seen as normal to some.

    P.s. Uniform is different, if one person from the Hall of Justic wear other than an uniform will be deem as odd.
    All members from the Hall of Justic wear different uniforms, OOPS, my mistake, the word is COSTUME.

    No, I don't find people odd except you.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    my heart in san francisco
    Posts
    2,233

    Default my piece of cake

    hi, just sharing my thots in this interesting topic. I feel that people are motivated by different intentions when they post their replies. Some post with the intention to inform and educate, others is to boast about what they know and have, and some is being playful and is out to irritate (due to boredom) or to play devil's advocate to generate higher level of discussion. My opinion is based on what i have read in the forum, not based on personal encounter during meetups.

    Just like a garden of flowers. Imagine if it is just made up of carnations. How boring that would be! It has nothing to do with artistic 'eccentricity' (that will be sound thick skin isn't it???) it is just that we are all made differently. Just like how a beautiful garden is meant to be.....made up of roses, lilies, morning glory, mimosa, ferns,......and the list goes on.

    Have a good day

    Last edited by swimcraze; 8th July 2003 at 06:35 PM.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Behind a lens
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Originally posted by Allen
    All members from the Hall of Justic wear different uniforms, OOPS, my mistake, the word is COSTUME.

    No, I don't find people odd except you.
    Wait a minute.

    You seem to be particularly displeased with me over this thread. I am not refering to you. For a matter of fact I didn't even name anyone here.

    When I started this thread becos I dun see such colourful character in other forum. It's in Kopitiam, for crying out loud.

    I am not saying I am not odd myself.

    P.s. If you think I have hurt anyone's feeling due to this thread, you can report this thread to the moderator and get it close.

  10. #50
    Allen
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by binbeto
    Wait a minute.

    You seem to be particularly displeased with me over this thread. I am not refering to you. For a matter of fact I didn't even name anyone here.



    Oops, sorry if you read me wrong. For the records, I was never 'displeased' with you. Not an inch!

    When I started this thread becos I dun see such colourful character in other forum.
    Likewise.

    I am not saying I am not odd myself.
    P.s. If you think I have hurt anyone's feeling due to this thread, you can report this thread to the moderator and get it close.
    Thanks for the suggestion but I don't think its neccessary. Its a public forum after all and everyone I believe have the privilege to say something, make a point or kill time here!

    Like someone said... "I feel that people are motivated by different intentions when they post their replies" --- I'm inspired by you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •