Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: setting up website help needed

Default Re: setting up website help needed

Quote Originally Posted by goyyy View Post
    is u discover the downtime or they auto tell u got downtime? at least got report...

my current web hosting company dont even send me a report when my website was down last time.. the worst thing is that their website was also down! end up i contact them through the web hosting forum... quite disappointed even though their service was gd... now i just want to find 1 which can be contactable easily...
    They auto inform me on the downtime
    Last edited by nuclear_puppi; 6th July 2008 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nuclear_puppi View Post
    They auto inform me on the downtime
    that pretty impressive!
    themerchantspace.com

just another thing from me, gotten limebox as my hosting recently also.. and had ran a test splash page of my own website. Being having many photos and i can say that the loading of my gallery is very fast and min downtime. and yes. they have also notify me about their recently downtime relating to their cpanel. Cool

thanks nuclear_puppi n Luval for ur info on limebox... im keen to try limebox once my current contract wit my web hosting company finish... mayb TS can also consider to try limebox... its a lot cheaper than most web hosting companies in sg...
    themerchantspace.com

Quote Originally Posted by goyyy View Post
    thanks nuclear_puppi n Luval for ur info on limebox... im keen to try limebox once my current contract wit my web hosting company finish... mayb TS can also consider to try limebox... its a lot cheaper than most web hosting companies in sg...

Very handy little program they have "fantastico", been testing different software's to display my pictures.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12