Thread: Which type of film?

Default Which type of film?

I am supposed to take the annual class pictures, Was wondering which type of fil would be better. I am currently thinking either. NPC, NPS or reala. Or maybe trying kodak VC or NC 160. The venue will be indoor with controlled lighting. Which type of film will generally produce better results? Is it these potrait films?

save money and get fuji superia xtra 400

really, its good enough, and your naked eyes wont see the difference.

Originally posted by clive
    save money and get fuji superia xtra 400

really, its good enough, and your naked eyes wont see the difference.
    i suppose your school will reimburse u the film cost right?
    IMO use the kodak NC160 and request an optical print (not those digital printout) from a good lab that handles pro film regularly for the best results.
    Nice skin tone and smooth grain,u might consider renting a medium format if u are not using one,more details of the faces and nicer tonality.

Cheers!

try nph 400. was satisfactory to me.

Ya, the sch is reimbursting me with the cost. It is going to be printed to 8R or greater. What is an optical print? Does fotohub has that service? Will NC look flat? cos it is neutral colours.

Originally posted by sweat100
    Ya, the sch is reimbursting me with the cost. It is going to be printed to 8R or greater. What is an optical print? Does fotohub has that service? Will NC look flat? cos it is neutral colours.
    optical print means printing on those non digital machine,i think fotohub is using those digital machine.
    Try chinatown color at people's park centre,the shop is facing subordinate court,it is a konica lab

Regards