Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: An open letter ...

Default Re: An open letter ...

did u find who was writin on ur photos? they r 10000 times dumb with no taent!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    A Wookie wrote that?

you lie in the bed you make.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

the famous joy division quote:"love will tear us apart again"

I am not going out to find the idiot(s), but I have a good hunch who he/she/they might be, likely one of the newly minted nick(s) here on CS.

Anyway, it really does not matter. I get hate mail all the time. It did not stop me. What irritated me this time around, the idiot(s) tries to set it up and blame other members here on CS.

Of course they are dumb, and maybe lacking in talents, but one thing for sure, they are cowards.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    I am not going out to find the idiot(s), but I have a good hunch who he/she/they might be, likely one of the newly minted nick(s) here on CS.

Anyway, it really does not matter. I get hate mail all the time. It did not stop me. What irritated me this time around, the idiot(s) tries to set it up and blame other members here on CS.

Of course they are dumb, and maybe lacking in talents, but one thing for sure, they are cowards.
    yawn... your point being? You're the only one who's had this happen to that is broadcasting this in public in this place. Who cares? It's pretty obvious you're trying to stir up sympathy towards you (which i think is a shallow pool to draw from) and provoke the real culprit to make another move again. Pretty transparent of you. Have a banana, it'll help lower your blood pressure so u can chill
    Last edited by TheQuestion; 5th July 2008 at 08:52 PM.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    yawn... your point being? You're the only one who's had this happen to that is broadcasting this in public in this place. Who cares? It's pretty obvious you're trying to stir up sympathy towards you (which i think is a shallow pool to draw from) and provoke the real culprit to make another move again. Pretty transparent of you. Have a banana, it'll help lower your blood pressure so u can chill
    Funny thing is, all this started around the time you showed up.

Coincident, I am sure.

I think this thread should be closed.
    Last edited by Deadpoet; 5th July 2008 at 09:23 PM.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    I think this thread should be closed.
    Since you started this thread you can close it yourself. If you need a mod to help you with that then all you have to do is ask.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345