Thread: NDP Preview Ticket to give away

Default NDP Preview Ticket to give away

Hi

I have 4 NDP 1st Full dress combine rehursal to give away. Its tomorrow at 5:30 national statidum. I won't be able to make it so don't want to wast it. Proberly the closes you can get to being there live this year if you are not one of the few lucky ones allocated with the NDP tickets.

1.Condition is first come first serve.
    2.Must take some photos to share with the people in CS
    3.Must Come collect from me in Hougang.

If you needed I can break the tickets into 2 pairs.

So Let me know who is interested.

Minority

sunday ? not on a sat ?

Yup

Took a second look. Its a Guards Family DAY. Coz this years the Guards are in the Parade I think its a Guards formation. Full Guards thing I think. Anyway I have 4 tickets to on the 6th July 2003, National Stadium 5:30pm Yellow sector tickets.

Min

i am interested
    what the yellow tickets means ?

think will take all the 4 from u

Sorry All tickets taken. If anyone back out I will inform the people after that.

BTW those 2 party who confirm to get the tickets from me. Please me reminded you are require to take photos of the event and share with the CS people here.

cheers

? thought i was the 1st one to post ?

anyway i will for sure post the pictures if i get the tickets ...

and the few of my friends accompanying me are also photographers =)

so u will have alot of shots to see hee inform me soon

will Pm u my mobile

Sorry a couple of people PM me b4 u. I will try to meet them at one go but if I can I will pass the ticket to u. as u are the 3rp person. Its easier for me to meet both at the same time or give all 4 tickets agway. I will let u know.

Originally posted by Minority
    Sorry a couple of people PM me b4 u. I will try to meet them at one go but if I can I will pass the ticket to u. as u are the 3rp person. Its easier for me to meet both at the same time or give all 4 tickets agway. I will let u know.
    ok sure =) sms me to inform me if it has been taken =)

Thanks for the interest. All tickets collected. Collector pls share the photos taken during the event.

thx