Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1034

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #581
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    ya met up with him ? hokayz (he MIA for awhile liaoz ahha)
    ... his is full color.. crammy Jap fusion style... yummy.. sebei goot! MIA.. bopian.. he special op mah. wahaaa... covert?

    DUn miss this one manz.... lets nail it. say we put it to August?
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  2. #582
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    but its a radio trigger why the IR line? just wondering.

    i thought radio trigger triggers by frequency
    The radio to the master (dun need line of sight).. but the master IR trigger the slave have to be in line of sight loh....

    sometime i amaze myself that i can decode Redsun's secret language... think i kenah converted.!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  3. #583
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    oo
    great!maybe will buy more stuff today then

    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  4. #584
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    ... his is full color.. crammy Jap fusion style... yummy.. sebei goot! MIA.. bopian.. he special op mah. wahaaa... covert?

    DUn miss this one manz.... lets nail it. say we put it to August?
    okay ! but 1st aug -5th aug i overseas. ya contact him or i contact him?
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  5. #585
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Congrats.... Haaa, how about adding a D700 to your list?
    im a lawyer canon user too

  6. #586
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    okay ! but 1st aug -5th aug i overseas. ya contact him or i contact him?
    I contact him... will put u in update along the way manz! Thanks for the rec.
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  7. #587
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post

    come and buy together buttie

  8. #588
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Congrats.... Haaa, how about adding a D700 to your list?



    U making me excited leh, macro leader, saturday got scorpion, snake, tarantula... I make sure Phoa let u shoot his nude... (oops... I think ninja Phoa is around). Wahaaa..
    wait wait...i am not macro leader leh....(i dun even know how to shoot macro)...but i like to runaround in jungles and forestry areas...yet i still will lose my way one wor..

    for the nude thingy,,,u guys may do anything u like with the MASter!!
    i can just help by holding the torchlights for u guys !

  9. #589
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    come and buy together buttie
    Oh .. so many going? okie i off now.. see u there all tonight. CHeerios!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  10. #590

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    allo butties
    i ish gotch huan question
    the radio twigger we bought from dolby,
    hab chiu all try if out the twigger on 1 flash,can we set that flash to master and then set
    another secondary flash to slave
    so when we use the radio twigger to twigger the master flash and in turn it will twigger the secondary flash
    will it work tat way?
    or have to buy a 2nd twigger?
    Now chius ish gotch "TM" in your sig?

  11. #591
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    wait wait...i am not macro leader leh....(i dun even know how to shoot macro)...but i like to runaround in jungles and forestry areas...yet i still will lose my way one wor..

    for the nude thingy,,,u guys may do anything u like with the MASter!!
    i can just help by holding the torchlights for u guys !
    Wahaaa.... you hold spot light?

    Okie.. anything you want madam... but we guys will pass with the taking of pics. eeeks!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  12. #592
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Wahaaa.... you hold spot light?

    Okie.. anything you want madam... but we guys will pass with the taking of pics. eeeks!
    erh....i thought u guys are bringing your powerful torchlights to play in the forestry dark area?

  13. #593
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Now chius ish gotch "TM" in your sig?
    Yeah... brand patriot...

    When we jump boat huh bro? CZ u say? Sony issit?
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  14. #594
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    im a lawyer canon user too
    I thought you just switch from using Pentax

  15. #595
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    erh....i thought u guys are bringing your powerful torchlights to play in the forestry dark area?
    on insects only.. our dear lost expedition leader !

    picture not on Phoa for sure... (okie better zhao first .. before the MASter ooi me..)
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  16. #596

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    but its a radio trigger why the IR line? just wondering.

    i thought radio trigger triggers by frequency
    Redsun steup ish rikes dis:

    Cam body (fitted with Radio transmitter on hot shoe) => Trigger 580 (fitted with receiver and also set as Master). In turn, he wants the 580 to trigger a 2nd flash (580 or 430) that is set in IR slave mode.

  17. #597
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I thought you just switch from using Pentax
    Yeah.. bur how long can you eat a pancake?

    wahaaa....
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  18. #598

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Yeah... brand patriot...

    When we jump boat huh bro? CZ u say? Sony issit?
    my CZ ish ZF mount...jump to D700... FF FTW!

  19. #599
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    on insects only.. our dear lost expedition leader !

    picture not on Phoa for sure... (okie better zhao first .. before the MASter ooi me..)
    wah lao..later u guys scare your own MASter away ...

  20. #600
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    I contact him... will put u in update along the way manz! Thanks for the rec.


    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Oh .. so many going? okie i off now.. see u there all tonight. CHeerios!

    BBB !!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •