1. position cameller slowly close to the subject till chiu ish de feel it's with the focus range.
2. keep chiu eyes on the subject and slowly move into the cameller eye piece, keep other eye open and rooking at subject till chiu can see from chiu eye piece.
3. make minor adjustment to the focusing, you can use your hand to rotate the renz ring but more often than notch, it frighten the subject away.
4. the batter hway ish to move the cameller till subject ish in focus
5. snap the shots, I will remain still, refocus and snap a confirmation.
6. get very frustrated if the subject jump, fly or move away while chiu is looing 1 to 5 halfway.... kekekkeekek... it's part of the macro fun.
chiu think chiu huan check wif me son? he ish de also hab soot macro bepor...
Ha ha ha That was funny.
Think of concepts and work towards it.
after looking at the D700 review, I am going to sell away all my canon gears liao
Its time to move to the dark side liao ..