Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1034

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #441

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    FF machine from the dark side

    40 km to 1 litre :p

  2. #442
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    rast time where chiu alll ghost buy the light stand and umbrella?
    i ish huans buy oso
    op or luby cheaper?
    wahh..good! after u buy light stand we try the flash technique from the vid u post up sometime back..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #443
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    My entry for the "thericeproject" photography competition...
    title : Living.





  4. #444

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    hahaha the left top pic very cute
    40 km to 1 litre :p

  5. #445

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    My entry for the "thericeproject" photography competition...
    title : Living.
    few questions
    1.series in 5 need to be the same person or group?
    2.do we need to submit the model release like what we need to do if we would sell portrait pictures on stock photography site?

  6. #446
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    few questions
    1.series in 5 need to be the same person or group?
    2.do we need to submit the model release like what we need to do if we would sell portrait pictures on stock photography site?
    do we have to ? my pics from sichuan...how to find them.....they are at 4.500m up there..

  7. #447
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    few questions
    1.series in 5 need to be the same person or group?
    2.do we need to submit the model release like what we need to do if we would sell portrait pictures on stock photography site?
    Rules & Regulations

    The Photograph must have been taken within six (6) months pior to the end of the Contest term.

    The Photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted Photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the Photograph; nor does the Photograph substantially take form or colourably imitate the work of someone else.

    Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of Main Sponsor or Producer.

    A photograph that has already won any prize or distinction in another competition will not be eligible for entry. Any photograph that has been published or sold commercially (whether directly or via agency intermediary) will not be eligible.

    You must prepare to provide Producer or Main Sponsor with the original high-resolution capture as it was recorded by camera with no manipulation applied (e.g., *RAW, *JPG). Failure to provide such a file on request may result in disqualification.

    You may crop the Photograph before submission. The actual representation of a natural form, image or phenomenon must be maintained. Altering the Photograph in any way using Photoshop techniques, multiple exposures, compositing is not permitted.


    more infomation is available here.

    http://www.thericeproject.com/contest

  8. #448
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    for photojournalism, then if they take pics of war,...soldiers and the gurillas...i dun think the photographers will go to them.."errh...paiseh...can u send the model release...what is your name, where u live, what is your ic number..btw, what gun is this hah.."

  9. #449

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    do we have to ? my pics from sichuan...how to find them.....they are at 4.500m up there..
    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Rules & Regulations

    The Photograph must have been taken within six (6) months pior to the end of the Contest term.

    The Photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted Photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the Photograph; nor does the Photograph substantially take form or colourably imitate the work of someone else.

    Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of Main Sponsor or Producer.

    A photograph that has already won any prize or distinction in another competition will not be eligible for entry. Any photograph that has been published or sold commercially (whether directly or via agency intermediary) will not be eligible.

    You must prepare to provide Producer or Main Sponsor with the original high-resolution capture as it was recorded by camera with no manipulation applied (e.g., *RAW, *JPG). Failure to provide such a file on request may result in disqualification.

    You may crop the Photograph before submission. The actual representation of a natural form, image or phenomenon must be maintained. Altering the Photograph in any way using Photoshop techniques, multiple exposures, compositing is not permitted.


    more infomation is available here.

    http://www.thericeproject.com/contest
    i read b4 i posted my questions. cant find the answer for my doubt.
    seem like 5 pics can b 5 person & the person might not know we photograph them and submit their pic for competition
    the organiser dare to print the photos on magazine since they dont have the "right/permission" from the person we photography? hehehe
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 1st July 2008 at 01:59 PM.

  10. #450
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    for stocks photo..it's for the $$...

    This project is mainly to sponsor the photographers who are willing to volunteer and scarifice their own time/work leaves, to travel to the needy places and to assist in the aid of rice distribution and to photograph the process being held there.

    This is already a noble contribution.

    hey, why am i speaking for them hah..

  11. #451
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...


  12. #452
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    few questions
    1.series in 5 need to be the same person or group?
    2.do we need to submit the model release like what we need to do if we would sell portrait pictures on stock photography site?
    1. It says photograph a series of 5 photographs of what you see as life., so I think that everyone can submit 5 photos as a series or as "per entry".

    2. It did not say anything about model release forms, so just ignore them.

  13. #453
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    yay!can join us suut marco riaos
    I ish de tried marco, hweli hard to pocus

  14. #454
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    I ish de tried marco, hweli hard to pocus
    i tried using extension tube for flowers...after 1 hr, my back nearly break siah..

  15. #455
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    I ish de tried marco, hweli hard to pocus
    yesh ish notch easy
    esp when shoot insects
    the more chiu soot the better chiu will become

  16. #456

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Found an abandoned place... anyone heard of this place? Wanna go down recce sometime soon?

    http://www.pbase.com/synapseman/neo_tiew
    I know where. It is at the junction of Neo Tiew and Lim Chu Kang rd, slightly further down the road from armor center. There is a construction workers' dormitory opposite the place.

  17. #457

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    FF machine from the dark side

    poison!

  18. #458
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    poison!
    i got 1/2year to save for this baby...

  19. #459
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    dark side !!!! here i come !!!! nooooo
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  20. #460
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    i got 1/2year to save for this baby...
    u ish lich also...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •