Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: I hate cat, sorry for not helping

  1. #1

    Default I hate cat, sorry for not helping

    I hate cat, sorry for not helping

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    floating in space.
    Posts
    795

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Quote Originally Posted by photofreek View Post
    I hate cat, sorry for not helping
    What a completely unnecessary statement.

    So why do you hate cats?
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

  3. #3

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    What a completely unnecessary statement.

    So why do you hate cats?
    it is school holiday now.
    Objection !!!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    floating in space.
    Posts
    795

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    it is school holiday now.
    Isn't it over? My friend was back to teaching yesterday.
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

  5. #5

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    What a completely unnecessary statement.

    So why do you hate cats?
    It's a very long story and I don't think you will be interested.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    floating in space.
    Posts
    795

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Quote Originally Posted by photofreek View Post
    It's a very long story and I don't think you will be interested.
    I'm semi-interested.
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

  7. #7
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)


  8. #8
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Quote Originally Posted by photofreek View Post
    I hate cat, sorry for not helping
    i agree that this is a unnecessary and uncalled for

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Aren't we getting a bit carried away? He/She said "I hate cats, sorry for not helping" not "I hate cats and all of you cat lovers will suffer eternal damnation and stuff". there is a sorry too.

    I do agree that the hate cats part was not necessary but he/she felt like writing it so did. Leave it I say.

    But I'm curious about the story too kaypoh
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  10. #10
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Aren't we getting a bit carried away? He/She said "I hate cats, sorry for not helping" not "I hate cats and all of you cat lovers will suffer eternal damnation and stuff". there is a sorry too.

    I do agree that the hate cats part was not necessary but he/she felt like writing it so did. Leave it I say.

    But I'm curious about the story too kaypoh
    No we are not and
    yes i agree with you, you are a kaypoh

    I am sure that cat lovers will not like to see such a post
    this can be considered as a flame bait
    (now that you mention it, maybe i should give him an infraction)

    if this is allowed then i can go to the equipment forum and post everywhere that,
    I hate [insert brand here], sorry i can't post anything useful


    see the big picture now?

  11. #11
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    btw you can find the terms of use here

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63921

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: I hate cat, sorry for not helping

    Quote Originally Posted by photofreek View Post
    I hate cat, sorry for not helping
    1. You were bitten by cat before?
    2. Your boyfriend ran away with your female cat?
    3. Cat ate your goldfishes?

    Which one?

  13. #13
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: I hate cat, sorry for not helping

    Totally unecessary thread..better lock it.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    No we are not and
    yes i agree with you, you are a kaypoh

    I am sure that cat lovers will not like to see such a post
    this can be considered as a flame bait
    (now that you mention it, maybe i should give him an infraction)

    if this is allowed then i can go to the equipment forum and post everywhere that,
    I hate [insert brand here], sorry i can't post anything useful


    see the big picture now?
    He he yes sir. Me dont want infraction also sir. Me shall go hide sir.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: I hate cat, sorry for not helping

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    1. You were bitten by cat before?
    2. Your boyfriend ran away with your female cat?
    3. Cat ate your goldfishes?

    Which one?
    Do you actually sit down and think these up? Man I would love to meet you.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  16. #16
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    He he yes sir. Me dont want infraction also sir. Me shall go hide sir.
    me said nothing about giving you an infraction, you question my action
    i justify it with reason and terms of use
    and hopefully everyone learns from it
    and CS becomes a happy place

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    me said nothing about giving you an infraction, you question my action
    i justify it with reason and terms of use
    and hopefully everyone learns from it
    and CS becomes a happy place
    No no you are right. I didn't see it like that. But then again I guess not enough forum experience. I agree the post could have just said " Sorry I can't help but upz for you" or something like that.

    CS is a happy place (mostly )
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: I hate cat, sorry for not helping

    lame thread, is not like this thread would help you solve the guilt of not helping.
    cats is not as bad as some of dogs like rottweiler/pit bull terrier/german shepherd that need to be in a muzzle during walks.
    Last edited by Simon_84; 25th June 2008 at 10:34 AM.

  19. #19

    Default Re: I hate cat, sorry for not helping

    I'm a cat hater, therefore for the cat lovers, I do apologise for unnecessary statement in my previous post. I couldn't control myself when I saw the cats on that thread, and made a lame statement.
    Dear mod, please close this thread.

  20. #20
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: I hate cat, sorry for not helping

    in future please stay away from cat threads if you cannot control yourself
    thread closed

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •