Noah's Ark CARES is holding a photo competition for the National Dog Walk 2008.
Details as follows:
This year, the event will take place on 03 August 2008 at West Coast Park. In conjunction with National Day celebration, we encouraged all waggies and their parents to turn up in our national colours of red and white.
At the same time to raise funds for their fellow four-legged friends in Noah's Ark, there will be a Photo Contest with a National Day Dog theme and it's open to all ages.
1. All entries are to be printed on 4R glossy/matt photo paper.
2. Entries are to reach us by July 20 2008.
3. Each photograph should have your full name, contact number and email address written clearly and legibly on the back.
4. A S$10 registration fee is applicable for every photograph submitted.
5. Every participant may submit as many entries as they like but each photo must be accompanied by a S$10 cheque. Pls do not send cash in the snail mail.
Please send all your entries to :
Noah's Ark CARES, 42 Cairnhill Road,
#02-01, Singapore 229661
ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO NOAH'S ARK CARES.
To support the work we do for these animals, please participate actively in the photo contest!
Shoot for Charity! Shoot for Noah's Ark!
Original announcement at http://noahsarkcares.blogspot.com/20...y-contest.html