Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264146495051
Results 1,001 to 1,019 of 1019

Thread: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

  1. #1001

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    lol yep my bf knows... =p he shakes head also LMAOO but ya ANYONE GOING ON SUNDAY?? ima going with 3 of my other friends ^^

  2. #1002
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantedream View Post
    lol yep my bf knows... =p he shakes head also LMAOO but ya ANYONE GOING ON SUNDAY?? ima going with 3 of my other friends ^^
    Kenddrick, please put down your name,,,,

  3. #1003
    Member azman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sembawang@SG
    Posts
    250

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Sorry Shooters. I can't go. Got wedding shoot this weekend. Malay weddings is normally over 2 days.

    Next weekend also got wedding shoot

    As the Malay saying goes, "...rezeki jangan ditolak, musuh jangan dicari..."

    Which translates to "...good fortune should not be rejected, enemies should not be sought after..."

    If you guys pass by the Malay Kampong, can find out for me whether the small mosque is still there ? Thanks. It is located just beside the sea (the side that is facing Changi).

    The last time I was there, the roof, floor and walls were still intact but I don't think anyone maintain it anymore. The well was still usable though. But that was almost 10 years ago.
    Be humble, we'll be more open to learning.

  4. #1004
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by azman View Post
    Sorry Shooters. I can't go. Got wedding shoot this weekend. Malay weddings is normally over 2 days.

    Next weekend also got wedding shoot

    As the Malay saying goes, "...rezeki jangan ditolak, musuh jangan dicari..."

    Which translates to "...good fortune should not be rejected, enemies should not be sought after..."

    If you guys pass by the Malay Kampong, can find out for me whether the small mosque is still there ? Thanks. It is located just beside the sea (the side that is facing Changi).

    The last time I was there, the roof, floor and walls were still intact but I don't think anyone maintain it anymore. The well was still usable though. But that was almost 10 years ago.
    No worries bro, will keep a lookout for that kampung when we're there.
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  5. #1005
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    DATE: 14 December 2008 (Sunday)
    Time: 8.30 am
    Location to meet up: Blk 425
    Place to go: P. Ubin


    1. Nicholas
    2. Hannah (friends coming too will recfm again)
    3. Override2Zion (tentatively ok)
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  6. #1006
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Override2Zion View Post
    DATE: 14 December 2008 (Sunday)
    Time: 8.30 am
    Location to meet up: Blk 425
    Place to go: P. Ubin


    1. Nicholas
    2. Hannah (friends coming too will recfm again)
    3. Override2Zion (tentatively ok)
    anymore people going..............

  7. #1007
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    DATE: 14 December 2008 (Sunday)
    Time: 8.30 am
    Location to meet up: Blk 425
    Place to go: P. Ubin


    1. Nicholas
    2. Hannah (friends coming too will recfm again)
    3. Override2Zion (tentatively ok)
    4. Jeremy (and Friends)

  8. #1008

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    DATE: 14 December 2008 (Sunday)
    Time: 8.30 am
    Location to meet up: Blk 425
    Place to go: P. Ubin


    1. Nicholas
    2. Hannah and 3 friends..one will meet us at tamp
    3. Override2Zion (tentatively ok)
    4. Jeremy (and Friends)


    we taking 969 right?

  9. #1009

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    where is this block ah?

  10. #1010
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Laksaman View Post
    where is this block ah?
    Can we meet at Blk 406 coffeeshop...

    Then take bus 856 to yishun. Transfer 969 to tampines. then take another bus to Changi Point.....

  11. #1011

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Yep okay!! ima preapring my self for a wet day tomz..
    bringing all the necessary stuffs

  12. #1012

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Hm, have we reached the thread limit?

  13. #1013

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    how was the p.ubin trip guys?
    any pix uploaded?

    anyone also caught the slalom competition at the hardcourt outside sunplaza on sat? caught a glimsp of it when i took the train on sat.

  14. #1014
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by w3iw3n View Post
    how was the p.ubin trip guys?
    any pix uploaded?

    anyone also caught the slalom competition at the hardcourt outside sunplaza on sat? caught a glimsp of it when i took the train on sat.
    Saw the semi-finals on sat when I was on my way out. Quite a big event to be held in Sembawang. Too bad the weather sucks.
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  15. #1015

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Hi guys, im from Sembawang also, quite new to singapore. Btw, here are my takes from the Slalom Championship --> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=448768

  16. #1016

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Spumpie View Post
    Hi guys, im from Sembawang also, quite new to singapore. Btw, here are my takes from the Slalom Championship --> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=448768
    Good Shots!

  17. #1017
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Spumpie View Post
    Hi guys, im from Sembawang also, quite new to singapore. Btw, here are my takes from the Slalom Championship --> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=448768
    Nice coverage of the event Do join us when you're free for coffee sessions.
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  18. #1018
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by w3iw3n View Post
    how was the p.ubin trip guys?
    any pix uploaded?

    anyone also caught the slalom competition at the hardcourt outside sunplaza on sat? caught a glimsp of it when i took the train on sat.
    it was cancelled due to the bad weather on sunday..............

  19. #1019
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    thread exceeded 1000-post. pls start a new one.

    kindly keep the new thread to ONLY for calling new outings. any other chit-chats among yourselves (and that includes disseminating of info about the outings), pls either use the PMs or kopitiam.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264146495051

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •