Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1019

Thread: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

  1. #281

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Override2Zion View Post
    No worries, I'm a IT guy. Dealing with software design & system integration.
    I'm sure that I'm not sure what that is.
    Places to shoot around Sembawang is really limited. It's all like residential and then further up North a little industrial.
    Then you reach where Zion mentioned, Semb Park and that's about all (I think).

  2. #282
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lower Seletar Reservoir
    Posts
    1,048

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by keltong View Post
    Just wondering, any nice place to shoot around Sembawang area?
    Well, there are at least 10 locations ard the Sembawang and greater Sembawang area (woodlands, yishun, mandai, etc... )

    sembawang park, khatib bongso nature reserve, khatib bongso fishing pond, mandai orchid garden, sembawang experimental farms (ard khatib area), lower seletar reservior (khatib), seletar reservoir, mandai zoo, upper & lower pierce reservior, orchid farms along mandai, etc etc.....

    matrix fan, how come you and nic dont have to work on mondays ah??? so shiok ah
    see my portfolio, for your comments.

  3. #283

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Xing View Post
    matrix fan, how come you and nic dont have to work on mondays ah??? so shiok ah
    Matrix fan? Who.
    Edit: Oh Kendrick ah.
    Last edited by PyeeL; 8th September 2008 at 02:55 PM.

  4. #284

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Xing View Post
    Well, there are at least 10 locations ard the Sembawang and greater Sembawang area (woodlands, yishun, mandai, etc... )

    sembawang park, khatib bongso nature reserve, khatib bongso fishing pond, mandai orchid garden, sembawang experimental farms (ard khatib area), lower seletar reservior (khatib), seletar reservoir, mandai zoo, upper & lower pierce reservior, orchid farms along mandai, etc etc.....

    matrix fan, how come you and nic dont have to work on mondays ah??? so shiok ah

    I was so bored 1 day, I went downstairs and shoot the playground. -_- Unfortunately, there were no kids. Lol

    So i guess most you like to shoot nature stuffs?

  5. #285

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    How bout extreme sports?BMX stuff.Interested ?

  6. #286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Where to shoot?? hmm..

    to me anywhere also can shoot.. it's more of what you want to shoot..

    Portraits, Landscape, Architecture, Streets, Abstract, Nature, Macro, etc, etc, etc....

    Some people shoot HDB flats.. so any town also can..

    Some people shoot SBS Buses.. so just camp at bus stop..

    Some people shoot Kids.. camp at playground (usually kena mistaken as pedos..)

    Some people shoot Portraits.. so arrange for TFCD with friends or go paid Shoots, etc..

    If you dunno what you want to shoot.. then there's no place for you to shoot.. Put yr cam and lens for display set can leh..

  7. #287

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy View Post
    Where to shoot?? hmm..

    to me anywhere also can shoot.. it's more of what you want to shoot..

    Portraits, Landscape, Architecture, Streets, Abstract, Nature, Macro, etc, etc, etc....

    Some people shoot HDB flats.. so any town also can..

    Some people shoot SBS Buses.. so just camp at bus stop..

    Some people shoot Kids.. camp at playground (usually kena mistaken as pedos..)

    Some people shoot Portraits.. so arrange for TFCD with friends or go paid Shoots, etc..

    If you dunno what you want to shoot.. then there's no place for you to shoot.. Put yr cam and lens for display set can leh..

  8. #288
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    115

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Override2Zion View Post
    How about Sembawang park?
    Yeah, that is abt the only place I can think of...wondering if there are any 'hidden treasure' in this area....heehee...

  9. #289

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    well said, ashleyy.
    i think it really depends on your preference. if you like to shoot people\street shots, then asking you to go to the park for a shoot might sound boring, no?

  10. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by weedtweed View Post
    well said, ashleyy.
    i think it really depends on your preference. if you like to shoot people\street shots, then asking you to go to the park for a shoot might sound boring, no?
    lol.. not quite.. I'm mostly shoot outdoors.. I shoot portraits at parks, etc..

    I'll be bored if u send me to 4 walls and no way out..

  11. #291
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Xing View Post
    matrix fan, how come you and nic dont have to work on mondays ah??? so shiok ah
    Cos i worked on Sunday so today rest. Went for a shoot with Nic today.
    Check this out http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413115
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  12. #292
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy View Post
    lol.. not quite.. I'm mostly shoot outdoors.. I shoot portraits at parks, etc..

    I'll be bored if u send me to 4 walls and no way out..
    Sound like Solitute 2.0 lol.
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  13. #293
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by keltong View Post
    Yeah, that is abt the only place I can think of...wondering if there are any 'hidden treasure' in this area....heehee...
    You can walk all the way up canberra road, passing by Sembawang Mart on the right, all the way in and you'll see some colonial style black/white houses. Kinda nice to shoot there too. Sometimes you do spot nice birds like Kingfishers and Parrots in the morning if you're lucky, information courtesy of bro Nicholas68
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  14. #294
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by PyeeL View Post
    Matrix fan? Who.
    Edit: Oh Kendrick ah.
    Haa haa actually I started using my alias "Override2Zion" even before the Matrix was screened. It kinda had a special meaning to me, used it as a handle when i was actively writing Mega trainers for the Need for Speed series of games.
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  15. #295
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Override2Zion View Post
    Cos i worked on Sunday so today rest. Went for a shoot with Nic today.
    Check this out http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413115
    you shot this yesterday??

    I was just chatting with my friend about shooting at MCP and the superbowl area just now..

  16. #296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Override2Zion View Post
    You can walk all the way up canberra road, passing by Sembawang Mart on the right, all the way in and you'll see some colonial style black/white houses. Kinda nice to shoot there too. Sometimes you do spot nice birds like Kingfishers and Parrots in the morning if you're lucky, information courtesy of bro Nicholas68
    oh yeah.. he mentioned to me a couple of times.. mabbe I take a look tomorrow if I'm not too busy.. lolx

  17. #297

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Override2Zion View Post
    You can walk all the way up canberra road, passing by Sembawang Mart on the right, all the way in and you'll see some colonial style black/white houses. Kinda nice to shoot there too. Sometimes you do spot nice birds like Kingfishers and Parrots in the morning if you're lucky, information courtesy of bro Nicholas68
    Can't figure out where this is. Next time bring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Override2Zion View Post
    Haa haa actually I started using my alias "Override2Zion" even before the Matrix was screened. It kinda had a special meaning to me, used it as a handle when i was actively writing Mega trainers for the Need for Speed series of games.
    I used to use Megatrainer for NFSU2. Hahah cool cool.
    Last edited by PyeeL; 9th September 2008 at 12:50 AM.

  18. #298
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by PyeeL View Post
    I used to use Megatrainer for NFSU2. Hahah cool cool.
    Serious ah? lol did you notice my email and Override2Zion nick on the trainer?
    Kinda stopped making anymore, been busy plus nothing much to cheat on NFS Prostreet.
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  19. #299
    Senior Member Override2Zion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore/Bangkok Thailand
    Posts
    2,111

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy View Post
    you shot this yesterday??

    I was just chatting with my friend about shooting at MCP and the superbowl area just now..
    Wah Sembawang telepathy ah? lol Professor ASHavier!
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

  20. #300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default Re: Sembawang Rulezzz: Discussion/Gatherings

    PyeeL > go walk ard a bit. also good for yr health :P

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •