Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

  1. #1
    Member hlw8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in heartland
    Posts
    627

    Talking S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    according to wat i know, she will be in Singapore this friday for a promotional event.

    Venue: Suntec City Galleria Foyer
    Time: 2pm.
    Date: 27th June 2008

    i think is becos she got endorsed for a company that does dental implant ah.

    Source: http://www.him.com.tw/forum/forum_to...=391594&page=1

  2. #2

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    But why 2pm?????!!!!!!

    Bad, bad timing.....
    "There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." - Ansel Adams

  3. #3

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    lousy timing for the event...

    btw issit open to public or just another corporate promotional event?
    My flickr! Album - Sony a6000 (CZ 24-70) / CZ 85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/montoyasg/

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    Quote Originally Posted by clickerz View Post
    I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    But why 2pm?????!!!!!!

    Bad, bad timing.....
    We should put in this way,Why is it on friday when people are working & HeBe FenSi are still in school.Maybe they want to avoid the crowd...Gotta throw in MC to go.
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  5. #5
    Member chrisljh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    725

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    Quote Originally Posted by MontoyaSG View Post
    lousy timing for the event...

    btw issit open to public or just another corporate promotional event?
    i belive its a public event..
    haha, finally can see my ''dream gurl'' again
    woo~

  6. #6

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    Is this gonna be another 5 minutes of glory shooting?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisljh View Post
    i belive its a public event..
    haha, finally can see my ''dream gurl'' again
    woo~
    Hi cristinao ronaldo,do you know who's Li QianNa?
    Is it true you are leaving Man-united for spanish giant Real.M..: )
    Last edited by XiaoYang; 24th June 2008 at 12:46 PM.
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom View Post
    Is this gonna be another 5 minutes of glory shooting?
    Likely,this is what happen when Ah Sa came the other time at suntec for this kind of event.
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  9. #9
    Member chrisljh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    725

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Hi cristinao ronaldo,do you know who's Li QianNa?
    Is it true you are leaving Man-united for spanish giant Real.M..: )
    QianNa? huh?
    nah i m staying at old trafford
    eh..dun OT leh..thanks

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisljh View Post
    QianNa? huh?
    nah i m staying at old trafford
    eh..dun OT leh..thanks
    李千娜 is from 超級星光大道第二季 and she looks like Hebe,don't you think so..


    http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jackywu0320/
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ang Sua Ville
    Posts
    284

    Smile Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    Time to bring my new baby for a test run. 70-200mm. Dun knw hw crowded will it be.Any idea to those ever go to such events. Will there be a big crowd? Wat time should be there etc. 5 min show face shots?

    Didnt knw exactly which member of S.H.E till I google it & realised tat Hebe & I same birthday! Onie to b 9 yrs older
    Canon EOS 20D|EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS|EF 17-40mm f/4L|EF 85mmII f1.2L|EF 50mm f/1.8 II|580EX

  12. #12

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    guys, pardon me for my ignorance but which part of suntec is the Suntec City Galleria Foyer and how to get there? thanks

  13. #13

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby View Post
    Time to bring my new baby for a test run. 70-200mm. Dun knw hw crowded will it be.Any idea to those ever go to such events. Will there be a big crowd? Wat time should be there etc. 5 min show face shots?

    Didnt knw exactly which member of S.H.E till I google it & realised tat Hebe & I same birthday! Onie to b 9 yrs older
    argh, in camp cannot go.

    For normal events i usually turn up 30-60mins before the event starts to be right at the barricades.

    For celebrities event, expect to go much earlier as they have fan clubs there to support.

    You might wanna considering bringing another wider lens, as the area might be too near to use ur 70-200 unless you are only gonna shoot close-ups

  14. #14

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    So did anybody manage to get some shots of Hebe during that event? I'm dying to see...!!!!!
    "There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." - Ansel Adams

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    592

    Default Re: S.H.E Hebe will be here in SG this friday

    Quote Originally Posted by clickerz View Post
    So did anybody manage to get some shots of Hebe during that event? I'm dying to see...!!!!!
    heres my noob shots on the even + hebe...lots of ppl...and the more season photog bring their own mini ladder there

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dxsibo/...7605858764894/
    Last edited by dxsibo; 30th June 2008 at 08:35 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •