Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 69

Thread: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If you don't eat cheese cakes you can buy Hasselblad H3D long long ago liao:

    tas a very good camera. way beta than the mamiya AFDII.


    i'm on a strict diet of of makaning only bread crumbs left behind by the bakeries which are meant for pigeons and fishes. hahahahahahaaha



    starving myself silly to get that dream H3D.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?
    Who tells you eating Maggie Mee can buy dream lens one?

    Lim Peh eat Maggie Mee chicken flavour for breakfast, Maggie Mee beef flavour for lunch and Maggie Mee curry flavour for dinner for 5 years, still shoot with kit lens.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Who tells you eating Maggie Mee can buy dream lens one?

    Lim Peh eat Maggie Mee chicken flavour for breakfast, Maggie Mee beef flavour for lunch and Maggie Mee curry flavour for dinner for 5 years, still shoot with kit lens.
    u the one who did the wedding shoot one right???


    the one who shoot oni with kitlens and do not know simi si RAW.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #24
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u the one who did the wedding shoot one right???


    the one who shoot oni with kitlens and do not know simi si RAW.
    Simi Si Raw?

  5. #25
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Simi Si Raw?
    SONG!!!!!!




    so now we all know.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #26

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    If you don't eat cheese cakes you can buy Hasselblad H3D long long ago liao:

    TS said "will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?" refer to 1 month pay save up to buy his fav lens ... your 1 month so much to buy Hasselblad H3D ah ?
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  7. #27
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    I wouldn't.... my dream lens need me to eat maggie mee for months, think by that, i need that money to see doctor instead.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by megaweb View Post
    TS said "will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?" refer to 1 month pay save up to buy his fav lens ... your 1 month so much to buy Hasselblad H3D ah ?
    GOLD maggi mee. speshow packing.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #29

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    actually.. it may cost more to eat maggie mee as u need to cook it using gas & water at home.

    so.. i guess either cook at office pantry...

  10. #30

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    hmm.. are you sure by eating maggie mee for one month, you can bring you dream lens?
    Let say on average you spend a total of $15 each day for 3 meals, even you don't eat at all, you can only save $450...
    So its either your dream lens is very cheap, or you must be eating in restaurant everyday now

  11. #31
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by mystudio View Post
    hmm.. are you sure by eating maggie mee for one month, you can bring you dream lens?
    Let say on average you spend a total of $15 each day for 3 meals, even you don't eat at all, you can only save $450...
    So its either your dream lens is very cheap, or you must be eating in restaurant everyday now
    Wahahaha... very true.

    Haiz, wonder how long more I need to save?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #32

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Many years back in Sabah, Malaysia there was one family (mother with 2 kids) who had not much money, ate instant noodle everyday for 6 weeks only. The mother and 2 kids passed away as they were under nourishment.

  13. #33

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Well, there is those economy rice stall.

    I am staying at Kim Keat Ave, Toa Payoh. There is a mixed rice stall that sells 2 Vege and 2 Meat with rice for only $2.20

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,479

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    i will eat maggie mee once a week so as to have different type of food throughout the week but not to save money to buy my dream lens.

  15. #35

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    Many years back in Sabah, Malaysia there was one family (mother with 2 kids) who had not much money, ate instant noodle everyday for 6 weeks only. The mother and 2 kids passed away as they were under nourishment.
    wah... so sad for them

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Eat Maggie mee for a month can have dream lens?? Who is giving me that 600mm I'm dreaming of. I can even offer to eat maggie mee only for 2 months. (Can add 1 egg or not?). My pay not enough to buy the lens.

  17. #37

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    Eat Maggie mee for a month can have dream lens?? Who is giving me that 600mm I'm dreaming of. I can even offer to eat maggie mee only for 2 months. (Can add 1 egg or not?). My pay not enough to buy the lens.

    cannot add egg lah. egg is like 10cent leh.

    actually can save a lot. a pack of 6 is like $1.80. each day you only need to eat 3 meals. so basically you only spend $0.90 on food per day. per month only $27. but yucks...maggie mee only taste nice during the army days(outfield).

  18. #38

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    There is only so much maggie mee you can eat in one lifetime.....

    I ate way too much during my student days. Now buay tahan liao.. serious.. cannot eat it already, I don't feel good after eating instant noodles nowadays!!

    Guess that 200 f/2.0 IS USM will have to wait...

    The veg and steamed rice option sounds much better, at least that one won't kill you so fast. And hopefully can add soya sauce

  19. #39

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    Eat Maggie mee for a month can have dream lens?? Who is giving me that 600mm I'm dreaming of. I can even offer to eat maggie mee only for 2 months. (Can add 1 egg or not?). My pay not enough to buy the lens.
    I think you need to eat at least 3 years of Maggie Mee before you can think of buying 600mm.. By then, i doubt you still have the strength to carry the lens anymore

  20. #40
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: will u eat maggie mee for one month to buy your dream lens ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    actually.. it may cost more to eat maggie mee as u need to cook it using gas & water at home.

    so.. i guess either cook at office pantry...
    I normally collect woods from the forest, water from the river to cook maggie noodle and a coconut half-shell for the bowl and two branches for chopsticks.

    Everything you need is free and around you.
    Last edited by Sion; 23rd June 2008 at 07:41 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •