Hi just to share my experience, bcos still feeling sad and bad abt it. Sad that the deal didn't come true, bad because I rejected somebody's offer on the spot.
Was looking and waiting for a nice crumpler 6/7 million dollars home bag to come along in the B&S, hope to save some dollars, and also to save the environment, haha.
Finally, one ideal WTS came along and stating lightly used for just a few months, mint condition! So, happily make arrangement to deal the bag. However, when I received the bag, I observed the following conditions,
1. Smell - sweat and probably the smell from (3) - like wet rag not dry properly and kept.
2. Well used velco - the fur part was already lifted up.
3. Black dots inside - suspect those are black fungus.
4. Torn thread - understood Crumpler quality quite good, but surprise to see this condition
5. Shoulder pad - dirty and not very spongy.
6. White dirt on the stripe
Is it that I'm asking too much or will you take? Although it's saving a few tens of dollar, it ain't very cheap for a crumpler in B&S. Easily above $80. I couldn't ask for any offer, but rejected it on the spot. Just cannot take the condition, which is really unbelieveable for a few months old bag.
Just wonder those who had bought in B&S, is the condition similar? Any worse experience? Time to pour over here!