I got this email from a LDS on a photography shoot out :
(note : I am not related to this diveshop in anyway)

Jimmy Ng

Hi Jimmy,
Scuba Diver magazine is organizing a digital photography weekend this September in Malaysia. Billed as their 1st digital download event, the weekend will be a
great experience for all divers with cameras or indeed those that would like to give it a go. Best thing is that the lovely guys at Olympus will have lots of expensive gear on hand for you to borrow (free!!) . Digital guru Mathieu Meur will be there providing instruction to all participants and famous photographer
Michael Aw will be lending a hand. Wither you are a seasoned veteran (there is always something new to learn!) or simply a diver who has thought about underwater photography but
was not sure if it was worth spending all those $$$$ on the gear. Well now's your chance to spend a weekend with the pros and use the gear for free! But that's not all, in addition there will be:-

Prizes for the best pics (1st prize C5050 camera, housing + printer!!!!) Free 'T's, books etc. Chance to buy Olympus Kit at crazy prices!

The trip details - 5th - 7th September 3D/2N, twin share accommodation at Redangkalong Resort, all meals, 6 boat
dives, return bus, digital photography seminar and workshop
All for only S$538

There are only spaces for 30 divers and 15 are already confirmed. We need bookings ASAP.

As you may know the Celebrate the Sea Marine Imagery Festival will take place in KL this August (14th - 17th). The who's who of underwater photography will be
there. Lots of films, presentations, speakers, photo competitions etc. I was considering to arrange a small group to travel up to KL for a long weekend. Hire a bus to
go up, try and arrange good but cheap accommodation and basically hang out with the pro's for the weekend. The master pass ticket for the event is US$35 which gets you in to all the events. Would be fun. Anyone who is interested let me know, the more people we can get the cheaper it would be.

More details at http://www.celebratethesea.oneocean.com/

Best Regards

Blue Wave Sports Pte Ltd
30 Merchant Road,
Riverside Point #02-29
Singapore, 058282

Tel : 65572702
Fax : 65572703
web : www.asiandive.com