Thread: Playing with a door.

Default Playing with a door.

All this pics are taken during my trip to Taiwan at The Martyr Shrine 忠烈祠.
    C&C are welcome.

#1 I see myself

Wasn't really expecting seeing so many of myself, just trying to composite the knob

#2 You shoot i shoot.

Default Re: Playing with a door.

Hi, I got a qn, what did you do to achieve the effect in your 2nd shot? is it through photoshop? (no offense intended)

#2 nice !

number 2 had a very nice mood to it...how did you do it in ps?? i'm interested to know too!! very old look but introduced in a morden setting(with the lady with the DSLR) and the lines drawn by the protrusions of the door were very nice too, leads the eyes good job!!

cheers

Photo 2 Like the pp and how it leads the eye. However, why there's this glow/halo thingy around the photgrapher? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kei87 View Post
    Hi, I got a qn, what did you do to achieve the effect in your 2nd shot? is it through photoshop? (no offense intended)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    #2 nice !
    Quote Originally Posted by ozkid88 View Post
    number 2 had a very nice mood to it...how did you do it in ps?? i'm interested to know too!! very old look but introduced in a morden setting(with the lady with the DSLR) and the lines drawn by the protrusions of the door were very nice too, leads the eyes good job!!

cheers
    Hey, glad that you all like it! It's one of my favourite pics too As for the postprocess, i did it with Lightroom instead adjusting some contrast and levels before i apply the "300" presets by Matt from www.lightroomkillertips.com

It is call 300 because it is simulate the effect used on the posters for the movie 300 i suppose. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by desmondnwj View Post
    Photo 2 Like the pp and how it leads the eye. However, why there's this glow/halo thingy around the photgrapher? Just wondering.
    The halo you see is actually bokeh with color replaced, creating a halo look/feel Glad you like the picture!

aha, will look up what's bokeh.