Thread: Urban Party Fashion Theme - clubbing wear and tube top/miniskirt wear

Default Urban Party Fashion Theme - clubbing wear and tube top/miniskirt wear

Outsourced event- not under Spicytoddler

Theme : Urban Party Fashion Theme - clubbing wear and tube top/miniskirt wear
    Date : 22 June (Sunday) - note change of date to SUNDAY
    Duration : 3pm-6pm 3 hrs
    Models : 3 models confirm (3 x attire)
    Group Size : 12
    Cost per pax : $40 first five, $50 for rest

Joanne

Regina

Mindy

Those interested to join,

please DO NOT PM spicytoddler.

SMS/Call Ed @ 98432733 or email to ed_services@yahoo.com.sg with
    (1) Your name/CS ID
    (2) Email addr
    (3) What name you want to put in the list

Refreshments included! Join now as for an exciting photoshoot outing with 3 models!

Default Re: Urban Party Fashion Theme - clubbing wear and tube top/miniskirt wear

More pics of Mindy

Credits to Peter Ong

More pics of Joanne

Credit to Eric Lee & William

Those inteersted can PM me or SMS/Call Ed @ 98432733 or email to ed_services@yahoo.com.sg with
    (1) Your name/CS ID
    (2) Email addr

Refreshments included! Join now as for an exciting photoshoot outing with 3 models!

Default Re: Urban Party Fashion Theme - clubbing wear and tube top/miniskirt wear

Updated List
    =========
    1. eric1xx
    2. eric2xx
    3. mxxxxx

Hurry book now! Will throw in more freebies if response is good!
    Those intereted can PM me or SMS/Call Ed @ 98432733 or email to ed_services@yahoo.com.sg with
    (1) Your name/CS ID
    (2) Email addr

Whooo... Upz for today...

This shoot is open to all regardless whether you are a newbie, amaeteur or anyone who likes models.

Will throw in a Make Up Artist too to beautify the models.

Those intereted can PM me or SMS/Call Ed @ 98432733 or email to ed_services@yahoo.com.sg with
    (1) Your name/CS ID
    (2) Email addr / mobile contact

This shoot is open to all regardless whether you are a newbie, amateur or anyone who likes models. Will have more models if response is good!

Will throw in a Make Up Artist too to beautify the models.

(1) Your name/CS ID
    (2) Email addr / mobile contact

Updated List
    =========
    1. eric1xx
    2. eric2xx
    3. mxxxxx
    4. tokxx
    5. kianxxx

(1) Your name/CS ID
    (2) Email addr

More pics...
    Joanne

Credit to Yew Kwang

Mindy

Regina

Those interested can PM me or SMS/Call Ed @ 98432733 or email to ed_services@yahoo.com.sg with
    (1) Your name/CS ID
    (2) Email addr

Hurry book now! Last call! Will throw in more freebies if response is good!
    Those interested can PM me or SMS/Call Ed @ 98432733 or email to ed_services@yahoo.com.sg with
    (1) Your name/CS ID
    (2) Email addr

Hurry book now! Last call! Will throw in more freebies if response is good!
    (1) Your name/CS ID
    (2) Email addr

Refreshments included! Join now as for an exciting photoshoot outing with 2 confirmed models!