Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Students frm Class MMD01 Excursion @ Hort Park 22th June 08 @ $50/Pax

Default Re: Japanese Students frm Class MMD01 Excursion @ Hort Park 22th June 08 @ $50/Pax

Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    me stay bukit batok leh... bo xin la... joking joking...
    [QUOTE=XiaoYang;4101408]
    Quote Originally Posted by mambostevie View Post

u live in the west.. i have no issue give u a ride man.. will leave a slot for u ..

QUOTE]

So you are driving,am living in east not to good about e area there.
    err..maybe got some miscommunication.. pardon my england..
    i was saying WingOscar since u live in the west, i have no problem giving u a ride coz i also live in B.Batok..

dun worry, babyfairy's photographers did make it to the shoot w/o any big problem previously so i dun think you guys will have problem getting there.. hee..

Default Re: Japanese Students frm Class MMD01 Excursion @ Hort Park 22th June 08 @ $50/Pax

Quote Originally Posted by babyfairy View Post
    kill u kill u... ha... kidding la =) this week i not in singapore neh.... hee.... go support papa la... we are in 1 group de.. that s y got papa & mama... opps!!
    haa.. ya..no one will believe our eldest son is newguy69.. ooops..

Yo bro! I owe a model a shoot, so gotta give it a miss this Sunday! Thanks for the message and invitation!

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Yo bro! I owe a model a shoot, so gotta give it a miss this Sunday! Thanks for the message and invitation!
    sure no prob..

Updates

1. Thomas
    2. Wesley
    3. XiaoYang
    4. WingOscar TBC
    5. Lkequan
    6. Chew

Ups ups. =)
    Full house for you~ !!

Here is the link from google map showing the location of Hort Park
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...,0.004249&z=17

Sorry can't join you all for this shoot. But I will be at the Hort Park too on that day. I am doing a video for an elderly outing organised by the Elderly Sector Network volunteers.

Hope to see you all there and say hi to you in advance.
    Visit ReelMotionHD for wedding & corporate event video
    VidzModels to be our Centre Stage model

Quote Originally Posted by anakin0618 View Post
    Here is the link from google map showing the location of Hort Park
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...,0.004249&z=17

Sorry can't join you all for this shoot. But I will be at the Hort Park too on that day. I am doing a video for an elderly outing organised by the Elderly Sector Network volunteers.

Hope to see you all there and say hi to you in advance.
    thanks bro.. looks like a crowded day.. hmmmm

* PLEASE NOTE *

RECEIVED INFORMATION FROM MY AGENT"86" SAYING THIS SUNDAY HORTPARK WILL BE PRETTY PACK WITH DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS EVENT. HENCE THE VENUE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES.

* PLEASE NOTE *

RECEIVED INFORMATION FROM MY AGENT"86" SAYING THIS SUNDAY HORTPARK WILL BE PRETTY PACK WITH DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS EVENT. HENCE THE VENUE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES.
    "Agent 86"?Wow gao,then our photos all had to edit due to the crowd at e background.This is a new park on the block,maybe that e reason why so many people rushing to e park.As you know this is S'porean habit.Anyway do keep us update of any changes.
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    "Agent 86"?Wow gao,then our photos all had to edit due to the crowd at e background.This is a new park on the block,maybe that e reason why so many people rushing to e park.As you know this is S'porean habit.Anyway do keep us update of any changes.
    Either you wanna to spend hours upon hours doing the PP. Or buy those BiG aperture lens like a 85mmF1.2L - the background willl be so blurr that it makes no diff whether you're at the hot, hot Hort park or at a rubbish dump.
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

Quote Originally Posted by La Fontaine View Post
    Either you wanna to spend hours upon hours doing the PP. Or buy those BiG aperture lens like a 85mmF1.2L - the background willl be so blurr that it makes no diff whether you're at the hot, hot Hort park or at a rubbish dump.
    thanks for ya tips for the photographers.. how i wish to have 1.2F too.. haa.. currently still happy with 85mm 1.8F

haa.. oops.. guess u haven watch GET SMART the movie.. haa.. Agent 86 the lead actor who is good @ collecting information.. and Agent 99 is the beautiful lead actress.. maybe shld do one "Agent 99" in future..

anyway.. do go catch "Get Smart" ..

haa.. oops.. guess u haven watch GET SMART the movie.. haa.. Agent 86 the lead actor who is good @ collecting information.. and Agent 99 is the beautiful lead actress.. maybe shld do one "Agent 99" in future..

anyway.. do go catch "Get Smart" ..
    "Maybe i am too busy..."
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

Updates

1. Thomas
    2. Wesley
    3. XiaoYang
    4. WingOscar TBC
    5. Lkequan
    6. Camel01
    7. Camel02

Havent try protrait shooting b4?? Come n give a try!

Updates

1. Thomas
    2. Wesley
    3. XiaoYang
    4. WingOscar TBC
    5. Lkequan
    6. Camel01
    7. Camel02
    8. Henry

Havent try protrait shooting b4?? Come n give a try!

4 more to go to fill up group 2.. shoot will carry on with 2 groups

Updates

1. Thomas
    2. Wesley
    3. XiaoYang
    4. WingOscar TBC
    5. Lkequan
    6. Camel01
    7. Camel02
    8. Henry
    9. Fong
    10. Trueheart TBC

Havent try protrait shooting b4?? Come n give a try! [/QUOTE]

2 more to go!!

MAX 12 Shooters,not 18?
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

MAX 12 Shooters,not 18?
    yes is still 18 but i will start with 12 for 2 groups due to current response. whether got 3rd group is a matter of time and response.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast